'95 800 Parts---Michigan Preferred

ScreaminEagle

Hey guys, I have some misc. 800 parts left over that I want to get rid of. Prefer local guys so no shipping is involved. I have a windshield/hood pod, carb box, drive shaft with cogs, skid frame in rough shape and a few more parts...just want gone...very reasonable/cheap . Located in Waterford. 248-495-36two six

Hey there Screamin',
I may be interested in the rough skid frame...I am putting one together for my 94 and need pieces...also would be interested in the windshield if it is black.
Thanks

getting lots of offers on separate parts, so if someone wants all or most of these you might want to say that, otherwise I'm going to piece it out....just sayin.
thanks guys

It looks like that suspension may be from an SX sled....pro-action style. Sorry for jumpin' the gun Screamin' but I do not believe it can work for parts with my existing skid. Good luck with your sale:)

Parts still have

iilUOTE=ScreaminEagle;104535]still some parts left, will ship if needed[/QUOTE]

What do you still have , looking for a 800 clutch for my 92 750 and any thing you think would help a 92 out .

only the driveshaft is sold....looking to get rid of this stuff guys...will deliver to you guys that are close...reasonable price for the parts.

Back