95 vmax 800 Part out

Vmaxmike

Ok got her home today and I'm gonna cut it up, it's a bit past the point I want to restore. Machine has 5600 miles

PM me with requests and I get pics and prices, i'll update this weekend. ALL parts will be cleaned inspected and fully disclosed if they aren't good I wont sell um.... Money back if your not happy. :)

I'm keeping motor, secondary rest should be up for grabs. Quick list below

Refurbished 800 exhaust complete.........................Sold
W/ Stainless steel Stingers

Stingers only..............................................sold

800 exhaust with springs................................. Sold

One piece Jack shaft and complete chain case.................. Sold

Comet 217505A Primary REALLY NICE........................... Sold
( engages @ 4500rpm )

Stock rear skid.......................... Sold
kempex gold pro shocks
All wheels replaced

hood............................... sold

Side panels...................... Sold

Left side strut can .........................sold

Plastic skis ..................................$100

750 Chain case empty.....................sold

800 8BU CDI box.............................Sold

750 89A CDI Box.............................$60

Wire harness..................................$50

Attachments

• Picture 027.jpg
    Picture 027.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 400
  • Picture 028.jpg
    Picture 028.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 397
  • Picture 030.jpg
    Picture 030.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 399
  • Picture 029.jpg
    Picture 029.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 400
  • Picture 031.jpg
    Picture 031.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 397
  • Picture 032.jpg
    Picture 032.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 400
  • Picture 033.jpg
    Picture 033.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 398
  • Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 397
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 396
  • A.jpg
    A.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 401
  • DD.jpg
    DD.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:

You Bugger Mike!!! l.o.l. You are taunting me with that skid frame aren,t you. Just had to throw that in there...Rob. Whats the can like?

You Bugger Mike!!! l.o.l. You are taunting me with that skid frame aren,t you. Just had to throw that in there...Rob. Whats the can like?

Yea maybe just a bit... :) The left can is pretty nice no dents few nics in the decal, right side is clobbered

Last edited:
yep they are not oem they are aftermarket, nice shape and both work.... The only thing warm on my first, and only voyage was my hands... LOL

Do you want them both?

I looked but didnt see that you sold the pipes yet? im intrested for sure in the pipes, the chain case and the one piece jack shaft for sure!

How much to ship that skid to e3b9b8, Canada. If foolish you can ship it to houlton, maine 04730, and I will pick up from there. I'm not 100% sure but there looks to be a wheel missing on the far side in the pic. One of the small wheels mounted on the outside of the rail. I'm sure I have one here to match up so no big deal if it is gone. If that brake rotor is not all sloppy I'd throw a few bucks for that as well.

How much to ship that skid to e3b9b8, Canada. If foolish you can ship it to houlton, maine 04730, and I will pick up from there. I'm not 100% sure but there looks to be a wheel missing on the far side in the pic. One of the small wheels mounted on the outside of the rail. I'm sure I have one here to match up so no big deal if it is gone. If that brake rotor is not all sloppy I'd throw a few bucks for that as well.

I'll weigh it up and send you some quotes via PM, think it's gonna be silly direct to you but i'll get rates both ways. Skid did have one bad wheel (cacked) I removed it, shaft is good and all hardware present.

M

Mike.. kinda interested in the 800 case/jackshaft setup.. I have some massive slop in the 2 piece spline/ part of my 92..

but I dont know what other parts I need to change over. Do I need a different secondary as well?

Do you have the goods to change mine over?

thanks..

Roo

Mike.. kinda interested in the 800 case/jackshaft setup.. I have some massive slop in the 2 piece spline/ part of my 92..

but I dont know what other parts I need to change over. Do I need a different secondary as well?

Do you have the goods to change mine over?

thanks..

Roo

Check Ur Email....

M

Back