95 vmax 800

sport-nitro

There is @3200 miles on sled.Tunnel is polished.Has 94 plastic.Skis are powdered coated blue along with the knee joints.1 ski has damaged but was straightened out.The sled is in stock form other than 94 plastic.cylinder/piston sets 5 available $200 ea without core ,crank and case assy with stator,water and oil pump assy $500 ,1 800 crankset $200 ,1 750 left side crank $75,output shafts 800 and 750 $25 ea stator $75 Cdi $140 shipped ,stock exhaust $200 ,primary clutch (is off 93 vmax4 750) $150, 94 plastic $150, tunnel and bulkhead with paper $300, fuel tank 3 avail b/o 815 560 3103

Last edited:

part it out,there is people that need parts on here. i need a primary clutch plus you will make more money that way as well!

I have 3 members that are wanting to buy the sled as a whole.As I said in the ad I would prefer to sell as is before parting it.Captayn Jaeger is parting his out,this one here only needs piston and cylinder,to be a runner.He may have a cylinder for it.

I HAVE FRIEND HERE THAT NEEDS GOOD LOWER END. YOU CAN CONTACT HIM AT 1-585-451-4182. OR DO YOU HAVE CONTACT NUMBER. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Last edited:
I will keep it in mind .I am down to 2 people wanting to buy the complete sled.I also found a cylinder and piston.I do have a 94 750 crank I think the #1 rod is broke have to go look.that came from a bunch of parts that I bought from muskyman last year.I am still trying to downsize my pics to go on here Unlike microsoft I have Ubuntu ultimate

complete lower assy is available again ,this consist of crank,cases ,stator ,output shaft,water pump,oil pump,and starter cog. $500 plus ship.I also have 1 good cylinder and piston left at $275

yes I remember ,with the snow ,not much3Inches we got yesterday I have been tied up at work ,Need to still pull off sled and box it up and check shipping.the secondary costed $36 to ship up there.

pulled it out last night ,finally.I am thinking of sending in 2 boxes ,actually 1 tube for the shaft and box for the case.I would be sending it USPS and keep the price down on declaration value.

Back