97 FOR SALE

Man that thing is clean. Looks like it was driving buy a little old lady to church and the store once a week.

Nice looking vmax4, from Ct heading to Maine starting May RT95 to exit 157 Newport then in west toward the lake. Maine is a big state if on my RT would stop and check it out if you still had it and I don't pu one before then, I have interest in a 1997.
What part of Maine are you in.?

Man that thing is clean. Looks like it was driving buy a little old lady to church and the store once a week.

Sure is. Sled was purchased in Rangeley Maine and left at the same dealership 99% of its life. Owner would just drive up on vacations, ride it and leave it there till next trip.

would you take 2000.00 for it?.... just kidding zach! LOL.. almost bought that sled when he first posted it but did not want to travel to mass to get it.

Last edited:
Firm means nothing. I have been a proffesional salesman for many years and the term means jack shit!!!! If someone is prepared to offer something into/ on the markeplace they better be prepared to negotiate. Unless your price is absolutly fair you will need to deal. Don't tell anybody to mind there own business on a open form.

Firm means nothing. I have been a proffesional salesman for many years and the term means jack shit!!!! If someone is prepared to offer something into/ on the markeplace they better be prepared to negotiate. Unless your price is absolutly fair you will need to deal. Don't tell anybody to mind there own business on a open form.

:agree:

Back