97 montain max in Quebec

I wish I knew my french a little better...

Anyone care to translate the add for us below the border peoples??? :)

Merci!!!

Bubba

Last edited:
here is the translation as best as I can, I have been out of the french circuit for a while. It is only 1 of 10 sold in canada and 1 of 3 sold in Quebec. Hydraulic disk brakes and 11 inch suspension. Available with the single seat or the 2 up seat with baggage rack. It was used in a school for training for tune ups and periodic maintenance. and was never ridden until 2009 110 original Kms on it (that's about 70 miles for you guys below the border!!) very good shape and a good buy for collectors.

might not be perfect but it's pretty close!!

LIVINLO. You and your brother need this one for your collection aswell. They are just popping out of the woodwork this year. Never see any 97,s around and now one after another...Rob.

Robtan88: Thanks for keeping us in mind! Nice looking sled there, and it would be nice to add to the one 97 Mountain Max that we have already! Unfortunately, that one is a little more of a roadtrip than we would want! Never tried getting a sled across the border before? Wonder if it is a big deal?

Luckyone: Hope you get this one and give it a good home! Let us all know what happens. Good luck!

Back