alliston radar runs

jminor

Vmax-4 Senior Member
http://www.adsc.ca/news.ihtml

Jan 27 who is going? I know there are people in the area and it would be nice to race on a track not a keyboard! People I can think of in the area that could attend this are, myself, vmax535, jabber800, yammiegod, noink, rdl, wolfman, exciter570, srv540 and I'm sure there may be others....Start posting if this interests anyone.

Last edited:

Skinner srv540 has told me in the past that he will not race, I have asked him about that before and I'm not really sure why he won't but he may want to chime in on this. I think it would be great if he stepped up, the more the merrier. I'll add him to the list.

YAMMIEGOD 3:16 said:
I WON,T RACE EITHER !!!!!!!! 3:16 (tony)

ONLY ON YOUR KEYBOARD?????? Everyone witness it here, I asked 3:16 to come out and race he keeps ducking me LOL! Tony had to pay ya back for the Jacobeys shot at me!

yup I did got a good deal on a used one.....wont be in my current max this year....as I have the original 95 bottom end not put together.....still trying to find a decent shop to take my crank to and have the rod and bearing and so forth put on.... I am thinking perfomane concepts here in Richmond hill wich I have been told they now their v4's (formerly Leitner & Bush). I would like to find another 95 chassis or a 1991 vmax 540 to squeeze the v4 mill into like the 1981 srx on TY with the v4 motor in it. I wanted to go to the run last year but was cancelled due to no snow....I would try a speed run for sure......and your correct jminor....I have never raced anything, weathr it be my street bike or car for that matter....just never turned my crank, but like I said I would try a speed run.....never done it before except on the 400 north bound on my RZ!

Skinner said:
I think SRV540 just bought a big-bore kit. Ain't he up by you guys?

Turn my crank

SRV540 said:
yup I did got a good deal on a used one.....wont be in my current max this year....as I have the original 95 bottom end not put together.....still trying to find a decent shop to take my crank to and have the rod and bearing and so forth put on.... I am thinking perfomane concepts here in Richmond hill wich I have been told they now their v4's (formerly Leitner & Bush). I would like to find another 95 chassis or a 1991 vmax 540 to squeeze the v4 mill into like the 1981 srx on TY with the v4 motor in it. I wanted to go to the run last year but was cancelled due to no snow....I would try a speed run for sure......and your correct jminor....I have never raced anything, weathr it be my street bike or car for that matter....just never turned my crank, but like I said I would try a speed run.....never done it before except on the 400 north bound on my RZ!

PUSSY

Your calling me a pussy for not wanting to race? To each his own I guess....I might just turn into one of the few blow hard here!! lol

SRV540 said:
Your calling me a pussy for not wanting to race? To each his own I guess....I might just turn into one of the few blow hard here!! lol

what do you mean,tuen into a blow hard? Like I said before it would be great to see a good showing of vmax4's out there and looking at the pics of yours and your posts its obvious you know what your doing over there so I'd like to see it run. It would be nice to see a bunch of V4's at the top of the pack..hope to see you there as well as others

Last edited:
1000 runs and the guy told me they water and pack down the field with the groomer. Also there are lots of pics under "photos"

Last edited:
SRV

SRV540 said:

Got noth'in to do with rac'in. Tell ya what, got to know lots of guys on here, some that race and some that don't. Not one of them is a pussy. A pussy is a guy that throws rocks behind the curtains because he don't have the balls to step up to the plate, such as yourself. So, "WILLNOT"
(Definition WILLNOT: a little ball of shit that gets stuck in the hair in your butt and absolutly "WILLNOT" come out) I watched you bust my balls yesterday morning giving me a black eye on the Anchor Bay thread, a little trick someone taught me through a pm the other night. So, yer busted. Let me remind you that it was my thread to start with. It ended up to be a fourth grade classroom session. So instead of F***ING with me, why don't you go down to your garage next to the wood pile, sit on your Vmax and model your TEK vest for "Good morning America"

of course we know there is forvoritizim here......so why have these things called anominity for reputation.....cause people like yourselve get all bent outa shape when you here someone don't agree with you or like what you have to say. I am no going to start slinging shit.......as you and I both know theres enough of it here already.

Skinner said:
Got noth'in to do with rac'in. Tell ya what, got to know lots of guys on here, some that race and some that don't. Not one of them is a pussy. A pussy is a guy that throws rocks behind the curtains because he don't have the balls to step up to the plate, such as yourself. So, "WILLNOT"
(Definition WILLNOT: a little ball of shit that gets stuck in the hair in your butt and absolutly "WILLNOT" come out) I watched you bust my balls yesterday morning giving me a black eye on the Anchor Bay thread, a little trick someone taught me through a pm the other night. So, yer busted. Let me remind you that it was my thread to start with. It ended up to be a fourth grade classroom session. So instead of F***ING with me, why don't you go down to your garage next to the wood pile, sit on your Vmax and model your TEK vest for "Good morning America"

I'll be going if we have enough of the white stuff! I'm about 20min by trail to the site and it would be nice to see others out!!

NTFD3 said:
I'll be going if we have enough of the white stuff! I'm about 20min by trail to the site and it would be nice to see others out!!

maybe you can keep the rest of us posted on conditions as the date gets closer. It would be good to see a few max's out there.

Back