alliston radar runs

Wolf what scared you off??? Was it the NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES written in the rules!!! LOL

I'll let you all know the status of the conditions!! It's supposed to snow off and on for the next week so hopefully we get enough!!

Wolf you'll do fine....just don't come geared for 3000' LOL!! I'm sure there are plenty of tricks you have in that 750 which btw is one of my favourite vmax4's I've ever seen.

I'll try to contact them tonight! I'm a bit worried about the condition of the track!! Can't see a watered down field being really flat. Really concerned about the transition point from the run to the shut down area. I've seen myself airborne at a few runs at that point in the track LOL.
I may bring down my sons sled, if I find the track rough at least I have something to run. Not very fast though!!!

well guys jabber has told me he got in contact with the convenors and the race is a go as of today. Who's in, Vmax535, where do you stand on this? RDL? Who else?

lol!! Yep! I drove by the track today and things are looking pretty good. I might go there this weekend and take a real good look. I'll let you all know!

NTFD3

Hey guys,,,,,

Yeah racing sounds like it's going to be a blast. I've been wanting to head out in that area for a while. The trouble is on that weekend I'm in a Curling Tournament. It's a all day event and it was planned in early November. It's too late for me to back out now. But I will have to make it out there one weekend to get my need for speed in.

Later guys and kick some ass out there for me. :rockon:

Hi all went for a ride out to the track this weekend and it's looking good, the ice lane looks super and I'm sure the snow lane will be good as we got over a foot of fresh snow on Friday night! Finally! Also for anyone who's coming our trails are supposed to open early this week!

Cheers,

NTFD3
Chris

Been talking to the guys in charge of the track, it is a definate go, track is typically 1000-1200 ft. One snow lane for no studs, and an ice lane for studs. Will see you there.

srv540 why would you choose to comment on a post from last January now??? Is it your time of year to start causing trouble and getting a vacation? This post has been dead for a long time.

SRV, DUDE, NEVER MIND POSTING ON DEAD ISSUES, GET OUT IN THE GARAGE AND LET ME KNOW HOW THAT ROLLER SECONDARY WORKS ON YOUR VMAX 4. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Back