any interest in brand new aaen quads

sxrsist

just bought a couple sleds and it came with brand spanking new in the box pipes right from aaen . they were purchased march 9 2011 for 975.00 . any offers on them let me know. i have psi quads on one of my 800,s and i think i am just gonna leave these stock. Have no pics as they are wrapped up tight in the box and i am leaving them that way.

Quad pipes

Get me a shipping quote to Sarnia, Ontario Canada N7S-1L1 and I can give you an offer. Do you have silencers or are they built in like some are? thanks.

i still have them, 450.00 they can sit on my shelf for a long time. I have a nice spot for them they arent in the way that much lol. they are over 900.00 new and were purchased new 3 months ago.

I paid 450 for my set that were used and then I had to buy all the hardware that was missing. If I had my time back I would have just bought them new I think.

yes everything is with these pipes. As long as you can receive dhl i will pay the shipping. Send me a money order and they are yours.

ok ,,what do you mean by DHL and i need your information to ship you the money order tanksss,soon as i got your information i will send the money order the next day tankssss

ya they used to be loomis DHL is a courier shipping company that we use at work and we get great rates. Send me a pm with your addy

Back