Awesome Vmax4 on ebay

Too bad people are so hung up on the new stuff and don't realize the incredible quality that went into the Vmax4. It takes a real rider to boondock with a Vmax4 !!!

I knew it looked familiar when i saw this post lastnight,all the good machines are out of my area, way out,wish it was closer to me,especially now that the CAN dollar is where its at. really cool sled though. I wonder what it would cost to ship something like that,and what is involved?

Last edited:
Still have it in case anybody interested, and the way ebay goes i probably will be keeping it... Just cleaned the carbs, new gaslines, ran it around the yard, (needed to do some reseeding next year anyway) Who knows, maybe i'll have to keep it as my trail sled another year.

red880 said:
Still have it in case anybody interested, and the way ebay goes i probably will be keeping it... Just cleaned the carbs, new gaslines, ran it around the yard, (needed to do some reseeding next year anyway) Who knows, maybe i'll have to keep it as my trail sled another year.

hope you dont mind me posting this thread then, i saw that sled and i was like dammmm , nice sled (Y)

Not at all, glad to see somebody is at least looking at it. Would have liked it to go to someone on this website...

If it doesn,t go on ebay call me in a month when my resturaunt is up and running. cash strapped right now but your sled is too nice to let go to just anyone who would not look after it!!

Back