<b>PSI 750 Quads

applecider

PSI 750 Quads

These are stock RPM quads built for the 750's. All associated flanges and hardware as well as the original spec sheets are included. Pipes and flanges are in fine condition. There are some small dings on the underside of the pipes not visible when installed. In my opinion they have no effect on performance and are not really a big deal but I want to be upfront for anyone that's interested. I have included a picture showing the areas. Eric was going to take the pipes but the tax man wasn't good to him this spring and wasn't able to. I was going to ship them to him when I was in MI next Wednesday to avoid the border and can do the same for anyone else south of the border if interested. These pipes sounded great but were not overly loud in my opinion, only slightly louder than my Bender stinger. Thanks for looking

$400.00

Attachments

• IMG_1202.jpg
    IMG_1202.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_1203.jpg
    IMG_1203.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_1204.jpg
    IMG_1204.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:

THANS FUEL? is that i typo or am i dumb? or both?

i wish i had an abundance of money these would have been mine at the beginining of the year

YOUR ONLY DUMB IF YOU DON,T KNOW THE DEFFERENCE BETWEEN TODAYS CRAP AND THANS FUEL MEANING IN 1993. lol. 3:16 (yammie tony)

THANS FUEL? is that i typo or am i dumb? or both?

I may be the dumb one but I think it is a typo, it should read "thens", referring to non ethanol fuel which used to exist. At least I think this is the case. If yammiegod meant to write "thans" I have no idea either what hes talking about.

-Rustman

yeah i know the difference im just confused if "thans fuel" is a type of gas or you mean "(back) thens fuel"... either way i think we got ya

btw my last option for non-ethanol gas no has "contains 10% ethanol" stickers on the pumps now... dammit!

anyways... back to the pipes

GUYS, GIVE ME A BREAK WILL YA. YOU KNOW DARN WELL WHAT I MEAN. YOU BUY THESE PIPES YOU BETTER BECAREFUL AND WATCH YOUR JETTING BECAUSE TODAYS GAS IS CRAP. NO NEED FOR A ENGLISH TEST HERE. THESE PIPES WHEN NEW CALLED FOR REAL PREMIMUM FUEL WITH PROBLEY ATLEAST 94 OR BETTER OCTANE. 3;16 (yammie tony)
p.s. hey rustman, you want that clutch. 3:16

Guys like Tony and several others here who race seriously know what they're talking about when it comes to fuel, no matter what they decide to call it. We've both been around long enough to remember $.19/gal. gas that was higher quality "than" what we're getting now. Wait until we're pumping tarballs from the Gulf of Mexico into our vehicles because the oil companies don't want to lose money on that mistake. Of course, we'll never know what we're pumping in, will we?

I've had my PSI's for fifteen years and haven't had any fuel related problems. I couldn't wait to go to Sunoco and put 94 octane in it way back in '94-'95. The guy at the station talked me out of it because they were putting ethanol or alcohol in it way back "than". He told me that it would dry out all of the gaskets and seals in the engine. Now I get 93 or 94 octane and add octane booster to that. Don't know if that helps, but like I say, I haven't had any problems yet. I'm sure it will come down to buying a drum of race fuel and mixing it, even though I just trail ride my sled.

And just for the record, if I had the extra cash, these pipes would already be mine. It's a great deal.

Shark

Last edited:

Back