Bender Can

Lewis

Got an aluminum bender can for sale, steel end pipes have a little surface rust, other than that, nice shape. Give me an offer.
Lewis

Attachments

• attachment.jpeg
    attachment.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 143

Hey Lewis! Why you selling it. Whats it worth $40 - $50 bucks, I don't know. I am willing to pay you what it's worth. Is there a snap ring on the stinger side of the can that will allow you to pull it apart to re-pack or is there a rivet(s) that must be drilled out.

Please advise,

Dan

I´m interested too. I´ll give 55 + shipping it to me. And more pics please if possible.

Ike

SRV540 said:
ha ha ha bidding war! I would be interested but I dont run stock pipes!

:moon:

Well, I´ve been looking for a Bender silencer a long time. I actually was close buying one from Totallyamaha, but that deal fell trough. Could be due I´m so far away from USA...

Not starting a war here, but just want to let know I´m interested too. LOL All friendly here!

Ike

Ike!!!!

If you don't get them well work out something for the one I have. I had them all winter at a co-workers house for some small tig welds. I replaced the tips with alumminum ones and a new bracket was made up but he never had time to weld it. Will be getting them tomorow morning at work. I can send you photos if you want. Get back to me when you can. Oh and there Bender Aluminum too.

VMAX535, I'm selling them because I have a set of quads to put on, and don't need these, never go back to stock, haha.
I was looking for around $90 US. To re-pack them you need to grind down the welds at the end, then pull it apart, re-pack, and then weld it back up.
If either of you are interested, or anyone else, send an email to lkoberg15@gmail.com
Thanks, Lewis

Stingers

Thats a good price Lewis, I looked for mine for two years. They are going extinct

Skinner

Skinner said:
VMAX (LOL)
I'll give ya mine for some good Canadian Whiskey and beers!!!!

Skinner

Skinner, If you are ever racing in Up State NY or Michigan I'll gladly bring you some Crown Royal. and or Molson Canadian Beer.

Answer this though. Do these can's add any performance value or do
they just sound Way-Cool!

Thanks,

V-535

Upstate NY

V-535
Thanks for the offer and I will certainly take you up on the deal. I plan on flying out to New York this fall, Jminor and Dean Conk will be running grass at Jacobies. I'm sure Tony will be there too, would'nt miss it. As far as the stingers, personally, never had one on a Dyno, I doubt they do much from a performance standpoint, the sound will stand the hairs up on the back of your neck. More important, there is a huge weight reduction. Hope to see you this fall, look'in forward to a shot of that crown

Best to ya
Skinner

Back