Bender can

There is no online ''quick fix'' for jetting there are far to many variables with weather , altitude, riding style etc. You have find out what you have in your carbs, then get yourself some sets of jets and work through the circuits methodically.

The 92's came with 140 mains I believe from factory. Way too rich. There is a jetting chart in the manual you can download from here. That will help you get started.

Thanks That what I thought I was just looking for a better sound not much more hp. I wonder if they have them in stock?

My '93 with a bender stinger had the needles raised one position to account for the stingers producing a lean spot in the midrange. 92's are jetted pig rich from factory. 140 mains and 50 pilots. 135's worked fine for me in any 750 I had. I never burn fuel with ethanol.

It's called recreational fuel. I have seen it at two gas stations around me. It was either 90 or 91 octane and usually about 1$ more a gallon. A BP carries it by me as well as a smaller private gas station. You will have to search around for it.

I'm in Canada so it's much easier to find fuel without ethanol. Basically everywhere sells it here in New Brunswick. As long as you buy supreme. No idea if bender still carries the stinger or not. You can also try full power performance. They were making a stinger as well for a better price.

We get ethanol free here also, 91oct its also ''red fuel'' so cheaper, not that it makes much difference with the big Max

l believe Hauck also do a stinger, i think its the Bender design around $300 if memory serves

Thanks Where do you get fuel without ethanol?? Do you think Bender still stocks the can?

There's a great app I use on my Iphone called "Pure Gas". The app sorts Ethanol-free stations from nearest to furthest from you currect location. I got lucky and found a station about 10 mins from me in WI that has Ethanol-free gas.

Back