Bender Quads For Sale

RDL 93 V-MAX4

Vmax-4 Senior Member
Sad to say these cool pipes got to go. They are in awesome condition. These are the items it will come with.....

-4 Flanges
-4 Exhaust Pipes
-4 Stingers

Also I have some good decent springs that will go with them.

I'm asking $375.00 for all.

these are'nt donated pipes from your "RDL project max build" are they?? Whats the update on that build anyways, have'nt heard anything about it in awhile. TTT for ya bud.

Josh he bought the quads from me in the fall. They are in good shape and perform well. Good deal for someone!!

Trouble with digital camera,

But got the photos of the pipes on the computer hardrive now.....

Will get it on right away for you to see YYVMAX.

4xwncxu.jpg

Last edited:
yes please tell, are theese still up for sale? i pm'ed you quite a while ago and havent got a response?

Pipes

That was $475.00 for Exciter570,s PSI quads.Sorry for not stating that earlier.Thats if silencers and flanges are included as well.I want them, so lets start bidding

Pipes

Ha Ha,Seriously though, haven't heard back from exciter 570 yet and would like to know if the silencers and flanges come with them? or just "pipes" .Probably should have a starting bid as well.Or else it may be a long night ha ha. By the way, how much for your pipes? Oh Yeah,$477.00

Pipes

Apsley Max said:
Ha Ha,Seriously though, haven't heard back from exciter 570 yet and would like to know if the silencers and flanges come with them? or just "pipes" .Probably should have a starting bid as well.Or else it may be a long night ha ha. By the way, how much for your pipes? Oh Yeah,$477.00

With due repect to a fellow member such as yourself, I don't want to step on 570's toes here. If things don't work out for you guys give me a holler

Back