Bender quads on Ebay

I was gonna buy the whole sled that those pipes were on for 500 bucks and this jerk offered more than what the sled was for sale for and started a bidding war with me cause he had to have it and he ended up paying 900 for the complete sled...nice to see he had to have it SO BAD that he is parting it out on e-bay 2 weeks later!!!! thats alright though In the little over a year that I have been up here MOST people I have met in this small town are NOT jerks like this guy..it wouldnt have pissed me off so much if the guy actually bought the sled becouse he wanted it for himself and not just to make a quick buck!!

Hi, I've got a stock 97 I would like to modify some. What is the suggestion for a set of trail pipes, either doubles or quads? I'll be going through the big project on this machine soon. It took a hard landing somewhere along the line and the front bulkhead is bent. The TSS's are pointing crooked. I've got a bulkhead from a 96 that I'm going to widen 2" on each side. Has anyone heard how the sled rides and handles with this fabriction? While I've got the sled ALL apart, might as well.

Lakeshadow said:
Hi, I've got a stock 97 I would like to modify some. What is the suggestion for a set of trail pipes, either doubles or quads?

IMHO PSI quads are the way to go.

Back