BENDER QUADS VS HAUCK HOWLERS

Trying2

Does any one out there have any dyno information on these hauck howlers. I have been searching everywhere to find someone who compaired these pipes and there is nothing. Everyone knows that the howlers are full race pipes and turn 10 000 + RPM but what is the HP gains and how do they compaire in the Torque gains. Is the HP curve and torque curve really steep and peeky inwhich makes it harder to adjust and more sensitive to track conditions expecially running hard packed snow?????? Could any one help me on this. I am dying to try a set of howler pipes but yet i am a bit nervous due to the lack of information on them. I seen some post where people have said they have had no luck with howlers and more success with regular quads and then others have said that they have had huge success. Do the howlers only work with certain porting jobs???????. Will they only work on prostock setups???? Need a lot of clarifiction. Could someone help.:bash1:

The Howlers are for race ONLY. When I dyno'd mine, they made pretty good power from 10,100 to 10,400. Didn't get the torque results from this dyno.

When you say pretty good power from 10 100 to 10 400 RPM What are we looking at HP wise. Was you curve peeky or more of a longer power curve.
I just need a little clarification due to the snow racing. When we race snow the track changes very quickly and as a result if the power peak is very pointed it means constant changes in set up to keep the machine on the power band as the track changes.

Well, my big bore, race ported sled will be more peaky than a trail ported or stock port engine. HP wise, it just depends on your state of tune, carbs, etc. Yeah, it's peaky...it's a race engine, but a 400 rpm range is pretty good for a race engine.

400 RPM ain`t to bad, have seen worst. Did you ever try other pipes on your engine in comparison to the howlers. Or does any one have some comparisons with howlers and some sort of quad pipes. I am interested in how much HP these pipes actually make.

Back