bender silencers

It's pretty amazing how when the SRX's came out in 1998 how they were supposed replace the sleds we love here..And yet companys are going back to vmax4 performance parts...Figures..

HAHA.. I'm on my way back on a vmax-4 after years with SRX and Warriors! ;)
is there any HP gain on the silencer??

I always heard no but I never dynoed my sled when I had one..You do get a big weight savings tho...Butt I still think its funnie how v-max4's never faded away..

I always heard no but I never dynoed my sled when I had one..You do get a big weight savings tho...Butt I still think its funnie how v-max4's never faded away..

tommen....with the above in mind...it would depend on how you looked at it...you may not see a raw HP number increase...but you would see a HP to weight ratio increase...so if you looked at it that way, then yes, you would gain HP, in the sence that you would have more available for propelling the sled...

just a thought..

AL

tommen....with the above in mind...it would depend on how you looked at it...you may not see a raw HP number increase...but you would see a HP to weight ratio increase...so if you looked at it that way, then yes, you would gain HP, in the sence that you would have more available for propelling the sled...

just a thought..

AL

Thanks :) that is true! I need to make som stingers then ;)

They may make no HP but I am certain they require jetting changes. I had a set on one of my 93's..took them off and the sled was a dog. I put them back on and snap crackle braaaap..she was pure again. Great sound too.. Not obnoxious at all. Just sounds awesome!

no jetting changes required. as far as the sound......they are WAY louder than my psi quad pipes. Food for thought.......

Back