besoin info sure set up de clutch vmax 4 1992 750

2 strock benders

bonjour je suis nouveau sure le forum .....je voudrais des conseil sure des set up de clutch svp .....jai primary clutch stock et segondary clutch vmax 4 800 merci:rockon:

hello I'm new to the forum ..... I sure would like some advice on safe set-up of primary clutch please ..... jai stock clutch and clutch segondary vmax 4 800 thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Bonjour a toi. Le forum est principalement en anglais je te conseil de posé ta question en anglais.
Mais pour répondre a ta question je te suggère d`utiliser une carburation de 800 avec des pipe stock de 800 et un set up complet de clutch de 800. Simple et facile et le résultat sera correcte.

Hello you. The forum is mainly in English I advise you to put your question in English.
But to answer your question I `d suggest you use a carburetor to 800 with stock pipe 800 and a complete set-up clutch 800. Simple and easy and the result will be correct.

merci de mavoir repondu ...mon anglais est pas bon haha! jai oublier de préciser j'ai déjà pipe 800 et silencieux bender et je suis jetter en conséquence j'ai aussi comme gearage 23-37 .ma question est quel rampe vous me conseiller et quel cam vous me conseiller merci

mavoir answered ... thank you for my English is not good haha! jai forget to mention I have 800 pipe bender and quiet and I throw therefore I also like gearage 23-37. my question is what ramp you recommend and what cam you advise me thank you

... thank you for answered my English is not good ha ha! I Forget to mention I have 800 pipe bender and quiet and I throw therefore I also like gearage 23-37. my question is what ramp you recommend and what cam you advise me thank you

derniere question il a un bruit dans mon gear case en avant de mon moteur avez vous deja eu se probleme ? mon huile est tres belle jai verifier !Jai l'intension de l'ouvrir d'icit peux mais jaimerais avoir votre avis ladessu merci

last issue has a noise in my gear box in front of my engine Have you ever had is problem? my oil is very beautiful jai check! Jai intension of opening of ICIT can have your opinion but Jaime ladessu thank you

Im sorry for my english

pour le bruit verifie ton pto shaft qui mene a la clutch primaire si il a du lousse ,,si oui chek la bearing (150$$)fait sure de la changer si il y a un ti peu de lousse si non les domagesssss seront tres important,,,,c est la que les 2 crank se rejoindre avec le pto qui mene a la clutch,,,pour verifier ca tu doit demancher le moteur complet p.s. je viens de faire le mien chow

jai verifier mon pto shaft il a un petit lousse je vais changer mais bearing mais le bruit est pas mal fort pour que se soit un bering :( la motoneige demarre tres bien et mon crinkshaft a deja ete souder( les 1992 avait le probleme que les crink ce dejoinier) ...sure le pto shaft la gear est bouloner jme demande si sa serais sa ....je vais voir sa de plus proche mais jle demonte :/ et pour les jet jme souvien pu

merci pour les info sa m'aide beaucoup

Ok I have to call it quits with the french. Yes this is an english based site but here is the reason why you should post even in broken english. Heck use google translator that is what I used to translate your french. If you have an issue how many would you like to help with it. Then there is the future... someone that is reading the forum with the exact same issue you have but doesnt read french. They have to ask all over again.

jai check my pto shaft has a small change but I will lousse bearing but the noise is pretty hard to be it a bering (snowmobiling starts very well and my crinkshaft has already been welded (the 1992 had the problem that crink this dejoinier) ... sure the pto shaft is bolted to the gear whether it would jme her .... I'll see her in closer but jle demonte: / and for the jet could remember jme

thank you for the info it helps a lot

Back