BIG THANK TO INLINE4 GOT MY FIRST WIN.

vollender

I ran my second race and with help from inline4 I am getting closer to getting sled running good. But last night it was perfect. I won my first final round in 4 years of racing. To make it even better my Daughter Mikayla Races a Jr Dragster and won her first final round in the Jr Dragster class. That is the most fun I have ever had.
From the last race I was running 13.2 at 96mph. This race I was running 11.72 at 107mph Its still not as fast as I had hoped but how do you complain with a win.

Thanks for all the help
Ray

NICE....!!!!! Congrats....!!!!!
Just make sure you took notes on what setting you did...I'll think of some more stuff and pm ya..I'am sure there is some more,but to knock off that much et at that elavation is awsome.....
Hey that jr dragster stuff someday I would like to do with my daughter....
Cool...

Congratulations on your win! :rockon::rockon::rockon: That has to make it a lot more fun to go to the track, especially when you're there with your daughter. I've been thinking about Jr. Dragsters with my Grandson. Maybe someday.

What track were you racing at? I was goofing around on Ustream.com Friday night at work and was really surprised to see that they had a live webcam from Milan Dragway near Detroit. I haven't been down there for a couple of years, so I watched the races for a little while. Also found one from The Strip in Las Vegas, but nothing was going on.

Shark

race

My home track is in Grand Junction, Co called WESTERN COLORADO DRAGWAY. It is 1/4 mile and a great race track. New pavment new launch pad new timing and scoring and last all the racers and the fans are the best.

The best thing I did was buy my 12 year old Daughter a Jr Dragster, it has got the hole family involved in racing and get to watch her do something a lot of other kids will never get to do.

I am posting a picture of my Daughter and her car. I am working on getting a vidio on my face book page. I will try on here, never done a vidio on here.

Thanks Ray

Attachments

• 51976.jpg
    51976.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 108
Wow, that's a nice looking rail! That picture and trophy will be a family treasure. My youngest daughter was my "son"... until she grew up into a beautiful lady. I've got 4 daughters. She was the only one that would come out in the garage and pick up a wrench and get dirty. We still laugh about the time she crashed my Excell III into a tree and I took her out in the barn and gave her a rubber hammer and had her bang out the sheet metal and bumper. That was after I showed her how to take off the exhaust pipe. She's still got some tomboy in her. You and your daughter will make some great memories going racing together. You might even have to set up a match race, you on your sled against her rail. Maybe you can get Yammiegod to come out and show you how to spot her a few lengths!

Damn, I love drag racing!

Shark

Race Pictures

Here are some pictures from race day. I am still trying to figure out how to do a video.

Ray

Attachments

• sled1.jpg
    sled1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 99
  • sled2.jpg
    sled2.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 99
  • sled4.jpg
    sled4.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 99
  • sled5.jpg
    sled5.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 98
Thanks for all the good coments. On the seat I started with the stock one and shaved it all down to the hight of the plastic on the back side, and then used a 1in peice of high density foam across it and then sanded front hump down to all flow together.

Thanks Ray

was at a race meet on asphault elliot lake ontario 3 days 2 years ago 450 contestents a great time a couple of those little rail cars if my memory serves me right they were running in the mid 2 upper 90 miles per hour very quick for the little motors they were running.

Back