Bigbore904 and Vmax-4 crash Polaris Party!

quadzillaracer

Well I have to give (bigbore904) Paul Susienka and (Vmax-4) Curt Wald a pat on the back for making the "old" Vmax-4's look great in lake racing action!

Last Saturday on Moose Lake in Northern Wisconsin there was an organized Polaris XC/XCR get together/race. At the end of the day the Caveman Racing crew showed up with their old dinosaurs and did a little cleaning of the lake, and apparently did so bad enough that the Polaris Guys even posted about it. Anywho, if you'd like read more go to www.hardcoresledder.com, then to the Polaris section and click on XC/XCR. From there click on the top of the page under the Moose Lake XC/XCR Shootout", then go to page 12 of the thread and read on.

Just thought some of you guys could use some good humor!

Well I have a group of Polaris riders called the Regulators here right now in my bar that were at moose lake for the XCR party and are talking trash about that night. So Tomorrow night at the Namakagon Chief at 10:30-11pm Lets get it on!!!

You can always tell a Polaris rider....but you can't tell them anything! Regulators, eeh??? Are these guys IRS agents from Illinois?

Last edited:
These Regulators must not have very good memories either, they came to our town before looking for a race, actually came in flat out asked if we wanted to race those Vmax-4's because they hadn't lost to anything up here all week. Paul and I thought this is a dream come true, actually being called out at the Chief like a gun fight, so we educated them then to what well tuned Vmax-4's were all about. Another good memory we've had over the years!!!!!

From the way you guys describe the Regulators they sound more like the kind of people you would meet riding Ski Duds.

Curt, just wait 'till they see what is in store for them at the Weenie Roast with the snow dragger... it'll be like a 40 ton Peterbilt hitting a deer at 70 mph, they won't have even known what hit them... Regulators, mount up (Young Guns 1988)

Party crashers

Hey, Justin and Curt. This is just too much fun. People are really having a hard time accepting the performance potential of the old dinosaur.

You guys look like rock stars in the speed run photo. Who's that roadie in the background? Ha! Just kidding, Glen.

Cavemen rule

Back