body panels

marc8_2

Im looking for mint body panels for my 92 vmax4. Please dont email if you have scratch up panels I already have some lol

thanks

When I was looking for mint panels I found one set and the guy wanted 400 for them, I told him to keep them and took the ones I have to the body shop

When I was looking for mint panels I found one set and the guy wanted 400 for them, I told him to keep them and took the ones I have to the body shop
$400 bucks is cheap if you want them bad enough.To do a quality refinish job plus the cost of the decals could get real close to that $400.There is a set of 95 panels on kijiji ontario for $275 with a tab missing!

$400 bucks is cheap if you want them bad enough.To do a quality refinish job plus the cost of the decals could get real close to that $400.There is a set of 95 panels on kijiji ontario for $275 with a tab missing!

If that is the same place in Ontario that I called one panel has a small crack

Agreed....body shop labor/materials are not cheap and neither are the decals...if you can find them:)

Finding clean ones will continue to be more of a challenge moving forward. We have seen the value of these sleds bottom out and many folks that purchase them cheap/beat them down and leave them outside to be trashed. At least that's what I have seen a lot of lately.

I didn't spend nearly $10k on one new like many here, but still treat them as though I did.

Back