BURNT MEADOW ( brownfield, ME )

vmax4sean

Theres not enough snow to ride yet, but there is a little snow on the ground. I'll keep you guys updated on the trails for the following towns in MAINE:

Fryeburg
Denmark
Brownfield

Mabye:

Bridgton
Hiram

Hey vmax4sean, are there many 4's in maine, here in NH I have'nt seen one yet but boy they've seen me. I get plenty of lowbrow looks cause this quad sounds sooooooo sweeeeeeet and their shiny new hi-tech machines dont quite have the attitude of the big max. They'll come over and say jeez those were pretty heavy huh ? And I'd say , no heavier than yer fusion or Mach, but you see the design of this old machine... she's a little pointy huh ? She cuts the air like a thin razor compared to your High susp. wind brake !!Wish we had reciprocity, I'd love to try some of those BIG Maine trails !!

Some of the trails here in maine are VERY skinny. When my old 88 Wildcat broke down, the max towed it home, and the wildcat was hitting trees and stuff. But, some trails are 35-40 feet wide... LOTS OF V4's here. snowdr lives 15 miles away from me... Where in NH do you live? I'm about a 30 minute drive by car from North Conway, NH

Last edited:
I'm from Newington, at Great Bay. I've offloaded at Town & Country a few times at E. Conway. Most trail ridin here is narrow and winding, I love it all !! We'll ride up north once or twice for some big trail-deep snow ridin, and I'll get to use a couple more of the Max's H.P. !! Picked up an old Merc last year and ride an old Johnson too. In fact picked up the Johnson just w of Fryeburg bout9-10 years ago.

You should c'mon up to Denmark sometime this winter... My dad will have a 92 Vmax4, with an XTRA-10 suspension, and a couple mods, and I'll have my 97 Z 440, with a 13" fast track suspension, and 2" risers.

THE TRAILS SHOULD BE OPEN AROUND CHRISTMAS! The almanac is saying around 12" of snow by the 3rd of December. LETS HOPE THE ALMANAC IS RIGHT!

TRAILS SHOULD BE GOOD BY 11/25/05! Average snow depth, 3-4 inches.. Some trails are open ( not sure why, but people are on them ).. We took out the 92 V4, with the XTRA 10 suspension, and the Z 440, playin in the powder..

My dad was drivin the V4, he tried stopping, then turning and hitting the throttle.. I was a little behind him, his V4 when on it's side, and he flew.. A little to much power/traction/torq

TRAILS ARE OPEN! Not good for a lot of riding.. but, you can ride them legaly! ONLY IF YOUR REGISTERED!:banana_1:

SNOW NEXT WEEK, YAHOOOOO!

41 degrees! We've already been in the low 20's. Seems like the trails are going to be good this winter!

Hmmm.. 41 degrees.. There saying LOTS of snow before christmas.. I'll be up in fort kent before 2007 hopefully

Back