C&A shorty skis, blue

Master of Faster

I have a set of shorty C&A skis that I bought for my vmax-4 but decided to go with something else. They measure about 31" long and come with SHARP 10" carbides.

I bought these off an oval racer and I have aluminum plates that are designed to bolt on the sides of the skis to really stiffen them up if someone wants to use them for that reason.

They are in fair/average shape, have some normal scratches and gouges. Need to be cleaned.

$100 + shipping or full/partial trade for 94-96 Vmax 500/600 rear suspension, Vmax-4 suspension, seat cover, or a VDO tach.

Vmax004.jpg

ski,s

i want to buy ur skis for the v max4 800 as i have a 1996 and i,m building it for snow drags and plastic skis are what i need as have alluminum , i live near edmonton , canada . i,ve had parts sent to me from ur area, i can send u a money order, first then when u recieve it send it out by registered mail if that,s all right. drop me a line or call me 780 614 2628 or send me a email alarson_99@hotmail.com thanx
Alden

Alden, you are second in line right now. If the first guy decides he doesn't want them then they're yours. I'll let ya know, thanks.

Back