canadaigua

jminor

Vmax-4 Senior Member
Well Tony I will be there BUT a few things are bothering me about that track.
1- its a grass starting line and with trail studs I wont hook nearly as well as you guys with chisels at least with clay its a little more level playing field
2- the track is only 450' not 500'!!
NOW not only do I lose in holeshot I dont even have a full track to try and make it up. I said I would come meet you this year and since this may be my only chance unless you can make it to Boyle I'll be there. At least I wont have to hear how I ducked out anymore. See ya there.

Last edited:

JOSH, YOU NEVER EVER STOP AMAZEING ME. YOUR WORRIED ABOUT A STOCK 95 VMAX 4 THAT YOU WILL KILL. YOU AIN,T HEARING SHIT ABOUT HOW YOU DUCKED US. YOUR THE ONE THAT POSTED FOR FOUR YEARS YOU WERE COMING TO BOB,s. I ALREADY POSTED WE AIN,T GONNA BEAT YOU. WE WANTED TO RACE YOU FOR BALLS, I SAID IT THAN AND I,LL SAY IT NOW YOU HAVE MORE POWER THAN I HAVE, ITS A NO BRAINER!! BUT WHATEVER. SEEMS YOUR THE ONE WHO IS ALL WORRIED. YOUR REALLY FUNNY. !! BUT WHATEVER, I NEVER SEEN CHISELS DO MUCH ON A HEY STARTING LINE EITHER BUT WHATEVER!!! IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD NOT COME. SOUNDS LIKE YOUR COMING JUST TO RACE US. THIS AIN,T THE PLACE. I,LL HAVE THE DUCK TRACK NOV 4. CLAY, ALOT OF SHUT DOWN AND NO EXCUSES. !! AND NO BOYLE FOR US. WHY WOULD WE!!!!!!! THERE ARE RACES HERE IN NY EVERY WEEKEND UNTIL CHRISTMAS. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Last edited:
Tony only reason post is directed to you was because I had mentioned to you before you left for Florida that myself and a few others were'nt sure if we were going or not. If I was coming to race you I would wait for an outlaw even, would make more sense, I'm just saying at least now I have made an appearance.

I CAN,T GUARNTEE YOU ANYTHING HERE. I HAVE NO POWER HERE. THERE IS NO TEST AND TUNE IN THE MOURNING. THERE IS NO GRUDGE AFTER. THERE IS NOTHING THAT SAYS WE WILL EVEN RACE YOU IN HEATS. YOU WANT TO COME DOWN TO RACE, FINE!!!!! BUT THATS NOT WHAT YOU JUST POSTED. YOU WANT US. IT WILL BE AT THE DUCKS DAY AFTER JACOBEYS. HERE I CAN GUARNTREE YOU CLAY, GREAT TRACK, GREAT SHUTDOWN. AND YOU AGAINST US AS MUCH AS YOU WANT. !! 3:16 (yammie tony)

I said I would meet you there, grudge racings for outlaw, I get that.Shouldnt have started this thread I guess, wasnt trying to stir the pot.

Last edited:
I said I would meet you there, grudge racings for outlaw, I get that. Shouldnt have started this thread I guess, wasnt trying to stir the pot.

JOSH, ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE HERE WHAT YOUR DOING. YOU HAVE ASKED SAME QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS RACE 10 TIMES. YOU EVEN BACK STROKED YOURSELF ON HARDCORE. EVEN TEDDY LOVELAND DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WERE ASKING HARPING ON TIMERS. NOW YOU OPEN THIS POST BY SAYING YOUR COMING, BUT RIGHT OFF THE BAT, YOU POST 1 AND 2 ISSUES YOU DON,T LIKE. SO ANOTHER WORDS IF WE BEAT YOU, YOU WERE AT A DISAVANTAGE BECAUSE THE TRACK IS 450, AND YOUR STUDS ARE JUNK. I TOLD YOU, I WILL PUT YOU ON THE BEST TRACK IN NY NOV 4 th. THERE WILL BE NO FAN FARE, LOTS OF SHUTDOWN , 500 F.T. CLAY, STARTING LITES. I DON,T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY. YOUR PANTS ARE IN A NOT ABOUT A SLED YOU WILL BEAT EASILY !! 3:16 (yammie tony)

Last edited:
As for the timers all us guys were wondering so we could compare with what has been running at fast freddys, I wasnt harping, it was a question. I'm only relaying what all of us guys have been talking about with this race and some of the "Canadian crew" are on the fence, that is all
Dont know what difference it will make with this race anyways looking at the forecast..

Last edited:
Tony I'd have to back Josh up on the timer issue, I was the one looking for the info. I have been on the fence over this race because of the start line, the rules, and not being able to do at least 1 test run. Now I find out it's only 450 ft. Just trying to justify to myself the 6 1/2 hr. drive to get to this race. Josh has been trying to get me to go, but it's not making any sense to me.. Good luck this weekend guys!!! This race is too far away for me for what it has to offer...

YOU GUYS HAVE TO UNDERSTAND, THIS IS A CLUB EVENT. NOT COSDRA. THIS PLACE BARELY CAN KEEP CLASSES IN ORDER LET ALONE A PRO TIMING SYSTEM. I HAVE POSTED THIS OVER AND OVER THAT THESE EVENTS ARE RIGHT ON THE GRASS ROOTS LEVEL. I ALSO HAVE POSTED THESE EVENTS AS A GESTURE TO YOU GUYS IF YOU WERE LOOKING FOR A FUN DAY OF RACING. FOR WHAT YOU GUYS SEEM TO WANT, I GUESS YOU GUYS SHOULD HEAD TO COSDRA EVENTS. 3:16 (yammie tony)

I like the grass roots stuff aswell Tony!! But if your going to run a trail improved class and allow full isr improvers in the class, well I'm out of my league with the sx... I guess I'll have to get the max set up for these events. Good luck anyways..

YAMMIEGOD 3:16 said:
YOU GUYS HAVE TO UNDERSTAND, THIS IS A CLUB EVENT. NOT COSDRA. THIS PLACE BARELY CAN KEEP CLASSES IN ORDER LET ALONE A PRO TIMING SYSTEM. I HAVE POSTED THIS OVER AND OVER THAT THESE EVENTS ARE RIGHT ON THE GRASS ROOTS LEVEL. I ALSO HAVE POSTED THESE EVENTS AS A GESTURE TO YOU GUYS IF YOU WERE LOOKING FOR A FUN DAY OF RACING. FOR WHAT YOU GUYS SEEM TO WANT, I GUESS YOU GUYS SHOULD HEAD TO COSDRA EVENTS. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Tony not trying to come off like that at all, sorry if it was taken that way. I'm no pro and only want to race the grass roots stuff. The 450' thing is still a bummer though.

ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS GIVE YOU GUYS A INVITE. I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER HOW THESE RACES ARE RUN. JOSH THE TRACK WAS SHORT,IN BECAUSE MY GUESS IS WORD OUT A FEW TURBO,S COULD SHOW. THE CLUB GOT SCARED FOR SAFTEY REASONS. AGAIN A BACKYARD GRASS DRAG NOT ABLE TO HOLD REAL FAST STUFF. THIS IS MY POINT. NOW WERE HOPING WE CAN GET THEM TO MAKE A HEAVY 800 CLASS. SEE THIS WHY OUTLAW IS THE BEST. HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Last edited:
JABBER. JOSH WAS UNBEATABLE. DAN LOOKED AWSOME. WE WERE IN MONEY WITH MY 800. KNOCKED OUT WITH SRX IN STARTING LINE DISPUTE. 3:16 (yammie tony)

I thought he'd do well.. Last time out at Boyle Rd. he made a couple great passes at the end of the day... His sled runs really well for a trail piped 800... Good work Josh!!! Looking forward to running down at Boyle next weekend... See you all there..

Jabber800 said:
I thought he'd do well.. Last time out at Boyle Rd. he made a couple great passes at the end of the day... His sled runs really well for a trail piped 800... Good work Josh!!! Looking forward to running down at Boyle next weekend... See you all there..

Well I managed 1st in Open and 2nd in 800 improved against 3 hot f7's it was a successful day. Special thanks to Tony, Mark and "Team McGuire" all you guys were a big help.

QUOTE OF THE DAY BY SOME GUY IN AN AC HAT
-"Wow these vmax4's are kicking ass in every class they enter"
HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY
-the kid with the large rope wrapped around his wrist and duct taped to the kill switch acting as his "working tether" as per the rules!!!! PRICELESS
Had a great time guys. Nice meeting Hyman too.

Back