cash and trade a good m10 for something

vmaxdax

i'm still looking for a rx1 rear suspension or something as good.
i have a nice m10 with only 1000 miles onit i'm willing to trade or/and add cash.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 33

m-10

I might be interested in your m-10, just wondering why you want to switch to an rx-1 rear skid? Most guys I know switch from stock to M-10, not the other way around. Just curious, not trying to be to nosey, just trying to decide which route I want to go with a skid. Back to the M-10, is this an m-10 from the factory or is it off of a polaris? Will I need the different mounting system for my 92? Last of all how much $ do you need for it.

a real m10, you will have to drill new holes, i wouls send the brackets. the m10 rides great, but i'm looking to grass drag, heard rx1 hooks better. $500.00 plus shipping
thanks

m-10

I see your new parts sled has an m-10 also, I'm a little more partial to the m-10's that are not all painted up. Are you looking to sell the m-10 you just picked up? What kind of shape is it in? and how much $.

do you still have

do you still have the mounting hard wear around for the m10 cuz i would be interested if so or maybe your still using it 507-420-9898

Back