Complete 1995 800 part out

Kaw550

1995 800 2200mi., complete part out, there is nothing wrong with the sled, let me know what you want

Call 847 274 9378

Last edited:

Or I'll sell the sled as a whole for $1350 quick, there is nothing wrong with it, just needs a little TLC

Carl its all stock, and its a driver, the only thing cosmetically wrong with it is they took the decals off the side panels, and the right can has a small dent in it, it needs hi fax and I would go through the suspension. The guy was driving it, it's actually in pretty nice shape.

Rob, I'm going to give it a couple days see if someone wants it as a whole, anyone who wants parts, I will sell the parts in the order I have requests.

Dominic is in for the hood and primary

Carl

Pics added, almost a shame to take it apart, it's studded, has protectors, rear lift brackets, factory red belly pan guard, seat has one real small mark in it, and theres a small dent in the right can

Attachments

• v41.bmp
    86.8 KB · Views: 121
  • v42.bmp
    86.8 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
PM sent---didn't want to call this late. Would have called earlier, but just walked in the door from a 4 day (upper WI). Always sucks getting home b/c now I'm trying to plan the next time I can get out...... II'll call you tomorrow..

Last edited:
Hey how much would u whant for the hole sled if you would brive it to duluth MN. Im varry interested. In your sled. Please let me know. Thanks

The sled is $1350 and Duluth is 7hrs one way so I would think you would want to have it shipped there, it would be cheaper, I would drop it at a shipper for you,

Back