DOSE ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THE MAX HP AND TORQUE PRODUCED BY AN 800CC VMAX??????

Trying2

I have always wondered what the max HP and Torque produced by an 800 cc vmax modified engine was. I am not interested in hear say, i would like to hear about engines built with dyno sheets to back up the numbers.
Right now we have one with 216 hp and 114 torque, i would like to know if there is room for improvement.

Thanks Rustman I will try and PM him. By the way i see you live in NB. Are there ever any federated races on snow with gravel dust launch pads in your area. I would possibly be intersted in going to a couple.

Nothing like that. Racing here is a bit of a mess. Most are snow only, only one ice race and the tech is terrible. Cheating is rampant, especially in the stock classes.

Palfrey lake. Just west of mcadam, nb. Usually around the 15th of February. Pretty near right on the Maine/nb border.

My calculations show that hp and torque have to be occurring at 9951 rpm.:flagge_us

Very healthy 800 for sure. Good job.

Yes i went there last year with my 1996 Vmax4 in the stock categoire 700 ft and on radar i got 86.9 MPH. Let me know when the 1000 ft run will be.Drag results.jpg

Last edited:

Back