Extended vmax 4

brian102

OK guys its riding time again and i must say im very excited! seems forever since ive been on here. Last year i put a 136 track under the vmax, only thing i never got to is extending the tunnel, how have some of you done this? its gotta be strong enough for a grab bar. or do you leave the bars in same place, put a piece of sheet metal back to hang flap off of and to keep the snow off my back! Thanks guys cant wait to get out there and ride!

Or if someone has a made tunnel extension i would buy it off them!

Last edited:

you can always look around for an st vmax and use the setup from one of them. I'm pretty sure any 500, 600, 750, or 800 st model should fit.

-Rustman

well kinda of hah, i have a welder can weld just dont really have any ideas on how to go about it, nor do i have any scrap metal or aluminum laying around

OK guys its riding time again and i must say im very excited! seems forever since ive been on here. Last year i put a 136 track under the vmax, only thing i never got to is extending the tunnel, how have some of you done this? its gotta be strong enough for a grab bar. or do you leave the bars in same place, put a piece of sheet metal back to hang flap off of and to keep the snow off my back! Thanks guys cant wait to get out there and ride!

Or if someone has a made tunnel extension i would buy it off them!
Brian,
What skid did you install in the Vmax?
I picked up a 136" M10 last year.....cheap. I'm not decided if I want to modify my near mint 95, or modify he skid to accept the stock length track?
I'd be interested in seeing a pic. or 2 of your skid?
Paul.

Back