Finally!!!!

Kahunas

Well, the Black Max has been a long project with high expectations. I finally achieved one of my goals the night before my first race (speed run). It's got lots left in it, but it took me this long to figure it out. I hit 121 mph in 1000 feet. I am sure with more tuning (and a lot of parts to tune with) that it will achieve 130. I'm looking forward to tomorrow!!

BTW: Thanks for your help, Jabber!!!!!!!!

Another 4-stroke killer in the making.:rockon::rockon::rockon: Good luck tomorrow and keep us posted about your progress!

Shark

Nice to hear you have it starting to rock!!! They a sure an attention getter when you show up at an event with a good runner..

Funny you say that, Jabber. The day after the race last week, I went into my friendly neighborhood Yamaha dealer and there were some guys talking about my sled there. The store owner told them that the crazy fool that was driving it just walked in. It was kinda funny. It was good for my sponsor to hear it from another source. Maybe I can get him to boot some extra $$$$ next year...
People just stop what they are doing and just stare...:3speechle

You sure that's cuz of the sled or the driver? :3speechle:frech11::4fzfpi:

Must be the funny looking dork driving..

BTW: Where were you last weekend? I was expecting to see you. What day are we gonna test together? My track or yours????

Where's the closest place you guys run to Ont. Canada?? Would love to get a chance to run my sleds 1000ft.. Would be a totally new game.. Any thoughts on giving the 2000ft strip a run?? We have 3 more events this winter..

Where's the closest place you guys run to Ont. Canada?? Would love to get a chance to run my sleds 1000ft.. Would be a totally new game.. Any thoughts on giving the 2000ft strip a run?? We have 3 more events this winter..

I have a lot of work to do before I go running around to the big shows. Right now, I don't have to travel more than an hour away for any of the events I plan on running.

I would like to try the 2000 foot thing, but our lakes have had so much snow on them that it has been a long winter keeping ours open for just 1000 feet. The ice is quite rough as well.:3speechle

We have a couple very nice tracks to run up here!! Claude from NBSSR gets the lake plowed and then shaves the ice.. We have perfect flat ice with tons of shut down area for the big dogs...

Must be the funny looking dork driving..

BTW: Where were you last weekend? I was expecting to see you. What day are we gonna test together? My track or yours????

Black Hills trails were great! I was in Lake Poinsett on Wednesday or snow/ice is junk here, water everywhere from the warm weather!

Black Hills trails were great! I was in Lake Poinsett on Wednesday or snow/ice is junk here, water everywhere from the warm weather!

Our test track is better than it has been all year. The warm weather flooded the track then it refroze, making it pretty smooth.

You guys should come to Annandale, MN for the final NSSR 1000' speed run of 2009 on Saturday, February 28th. Mapquest says its a 3.5 hour drive at 167 miles for you guys...you won't regret it!

Back