First snow of the season

Ike

Hello!

Been a while. But like the first snow fall, IKE is back. I´ve been really busy (again) since there´s lots of changes going on my workplace. Worldeconomy effects us too, and not that positive way.. And ofcourse the moose hunting season is on. Many things to do!
Anyway, here´s a pic for you guys of my house. Kids are cleaning up the driveway. I´m really tempted to get the old Vmax out and rip the lawn.

23icty0.jpg

Ike

Ike you allways have great pic's to share and glad your back, now rip that max across that front yard and take a pic....LOL

Good to see you back, Ike! I guess being busy is better than not being busy. 70F degrees here yesterday. Don't think we'll be seeing snow anytime soon.

Thanks for the picture.

Shark

It's gonna snow soon Shark.... But it will be 70 the following day. Never fails. Good to see you back Ike! My family and I always enjoy your pics.

Chris

It seems the pasture is always whiter on Ike's side of the fence...

Great pics as always Ike. Helps us over here to get the seasonal blood flowing.

Thanks, opsled

Season opener. Vmax out and my 9 year old son Juuso riding it around the house. I think the lawn won´t be growing back any summer soon...

6rllhu.jpg

Ike

Ike, Glad to see your still out there and doing well. I always look forward to your post and pictures.

o10g02.jpg

21mramt.jpg

Did 50 km´s today at work. 50cm of snow allready at the highest points.

That Tundra is the 600 ACE 4-stroke. Not that sporty at all.

Ike

Ike. It's been two months. Looking forward to some pics from your latest adventures.

Sorry about the lack of pics. It will be corrected soon.

Seems like year after year I have less time outside work.

We have decent snowcover here now. Here is a pic from my office window.

260g4fn.jpg

Ike

Last edited:

Back