For Sale 1997 Vmax 4 800

Well I live near Chicago Illinois, The reason is because Im going to medic school this year and I cant afford to fix the things I listed. I just didnt do my research before I bought it. Now I need the money. It sucks but its life.

I'll give you $500.

If you don't want to give a price, and you want an auction you have the wrong site. Try WWW.EBAY.COM
You just bought the thing, so if you are trying to make a few bucks on it ad what you think you need to make on it to what you paid and ask that. If its to high then you can drop your price or take an offer.

I am asking 3,600 for it. Ive already bought the 200.00 rear heat exchanger, and I know Iam not going to get what I paid for it.

Last edited:
I do know that. I just wanted it to be fixed. As in no bent coolers. Thats all.

Theres 2360 miles on it. All rode in the UP.

YYVMAX said:
3600 TO HIGH :frech32:

I disagree. There's people out there who would pay that. I paid $3500 for mine 3 years ago. The only difference is that mine had 1700 miles and quad pipes.

If I was still in the market for '97 V4, I'd buy it for that. The '97s are a rare bird. I typically get at least a couple of PMs each year from people asking if I'm willing to sell mine.

Let me see if I can dig up a few of the guys that were asking me if I would sell mine, I'll let em know that you are selling yours.

I would pay 3,000+ for a mint '97 sure,,but glad i only payed $2,100 for
my low mile mint '97. :D

Yeah, you sure landed a deal there! I would have gladly paid a lot less for mine as well. Unfortunately the guy knew what he had and wasn't extremely motivated to sell.

Exciter570 said:
Yeah, you sure landed a deal there! I would have gladly paid a lot less for mine as well. Unfortunately the guy knew what he had and wasn't extremely motivated to sell.
Yea to bad.....but my guy was dumb,it was just another "snowmobile" to
him,he had no idea what he was sell'en.....lol

Back