found 800 pipes mint in Wellesley dump

applecider

Just kidding but I am the one who bought them from OBF - Steve - in BC. You guys remember the thread that progressed from humourous to imature quickly. I simply emailed him for his number and if the pipes were still available and when they were shot him $100.00 and bought them. Steve is a great guy and been a member for a long time but hasn't owned a Vmax 4 for a couple years now so hasn't been as active here. Like he posted from time to time he stumbles across old parts in his garage that he just wants to get rid of.
I can honestly say I have never had a better experience buying parts from someone than this transaction. He even included for the 100 bucks a clutch alignment and centre to centre tool, a set of base gaskets and a bunch of jets.
Thanks again Steve
pics should be below

Now because of this I am selling my PSI quads that I bought off of Allseasonrider last year. I will post pics of them later but if anyone is interested before then give me a shout

Attachments

• rsz_img_1199[1].jpg
    rsz_img_1199[1].jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 145

A , A... got a type 0 here. It's "center"... A. HE He he.... excellent save!

I'm thinkin' about things to do to my sleds already. The Alley Cat and Ski Zoom boys are scheming.

im interested in your quad pipes but im not sure they will be afforadable for me since i live in the states... any idea how much your want with shipping to Shippenville, PA 16254? thanks

oh btw thats cool that you saved the life of those pipes... i was worried for thier safety!!! .....and your PM box is full!

I will delete some of my PM box. I drove through PA on my way to Florida last week - could have dropped them off! I think I could ship them to you for around $450.00 but that is just ballpark. I basiclly want $400.00 for the pipes and I could ship them from MI next week to save money.

eh ill pass.. im cheap.. hahaha those pipes are worth it i just dont wanna pay so much JUST for the sound (cause i really dont need any more HP, not racing nor will i have any local competition once i get my traction issues worked out hahaha) thought maybe you would wanna sell them for $100 hahahaha

Thanks Steve for all the kind words. It was a pleasure to deal with you as well. I may have my old 800 back in my hot little hands soon enough, as the guy I sold it to has moved to Dubi. If i get it back I will probably part it out . Union Bay motor, Ohlins suspension, Jaws hand built quad pipes. I'll throw it on here first, and if I don't get bashed for parting it out to bad ,I'll probably sell the works. If I don't sell it, I want to build a single seat hydroplane...........O man, somebody please stop me . Thanks again Steve & Shelia

Reactions: Ken
BF.... I might try to buy that sled from you again if you get it back and it is still in good shape. Ya should have sold it to me a year ago like we taked about.

fastmax I would have LOVED to have sold it to you (at least you would have known what it was and what potential it has) Sorry bout that. But seriously, I had no way to get it there , and it would have cost in the $500-$1000 to have it shipped to you . It sit's on a lake near Kelowna , with no one to ride it except some rich guy's kid, and I just know he's gunna blow the motor by putting sub 94 octane fuel in it some day soon.I'll keep ya all posted as to what really does happen to it .

Back