Front Strut Can Covers

Stormin Max

Does anyone know if there are any reproduction strut can covers made or available?
If there is does anyone have the info to get a hold of them. Need the right side can cover.

Hey Stormin if you are referring to the decals for the strut cans we make them at TNT Vinyl Designs. You can find the submission form on our website tntvinyldesigns.com
Tom

Thanks a lot Tom. yes those are the decals. Would you happen to know are the covers from the 932 to the 93 the same? ( I would think so ). They look great! Also are they sold as a set or each?
Thanks again.

Hey Max
I think the 92 and 93 are different....the 93 and up were adjustable and that shows on the decal. The 92 just had T.S.S on them. I have a 92 in house and it just had the TSS and my 95 had TSS adjustable. I am not 100% on the 93 and maybe someone can verify that for us. I can make either for you but need to know which you need. I will need to make either of them so it would take a couple days for them to be ready.
Thanks
Tom

Tom, could you make it for a 92 please. I ordered one thru your company and hope its not to late to get it for a 92. Thanks again, Norman

Back