FS 1994 750 WITH M-10

1badvmax

FS 1994 750 WITH M-10 SOLD

1994 750 With matching purple M-10 suspension.1.18 track with 96 1.25 picks.red ski skins ,elec visor plug,8500 kms.hand and thumb warmer ,Stock exhaust, uni filters ,mid height black winshield.2008 trailpass.
comes with yamaha parts manual , new belly pan protector not installed ,extra pots,pistons and heads,new vmax 4 factory cover.Sled is in Holland landing but I live in Grimsby.Call to set up viewing /testride . 2200.00 OBO may deliver in the GTA, will look at trades Kevin 416-524-1834 or email kevin_lorenz@kaltire.com or PM me.pics avail upon request.Its the same sled on my avitar.has a few cracks in paint and one seam on seat opening up,super reliable , always starts first or second pull and has never left me stranded.Looking to buy newer yamaha with reverse,getting old.

SOLD

Last edited:

Kevin, your not old.I think I would like to see your sled sometime.Are you in a rush to sell it?? Got cash in hand.I really need 3 of these hahaha.Hope to hear back from you.I'll be home tonight at @ 8pm.Phone me, you have my number. Steve C. Thanks.

sled

Thanks again.Good deal, delivered even!!Guess I spoke to soon!!What a piece of ----!!!Engine wouldn't have gone 10 km.Cant believe it ran even!!! 3 screwed holes. Probably a blessing to you/me as most bolts on M-10 ready to fall out!!! I'll know next time.Good deal, ya sure!!! My fault,couldn't see past M-10. You tell me you couldn't even feel a power loss!!!!!!!! I got ripped ------ off hard. Steve C AND couldn't see bent frame/strut as plastic was jimmy'd to look even around strut.

Last edited:

Back