Gas Burner

I agree Rustman, they can cause catasrophic damage. But it is such a bitch to mount the air boxes properly without them. I bought new ones a couple years ago but after 2 years they got fatigued and I removed them.

OK here is my question, do you break them off and reinstall the white plastic piece, or do you discard the whole thing??

Has anyone tried running 4 separate filters, like k&n?? you see them advertised for the vmax bike all the time on ebay.

I pulled the clutch side and all 4 tabs were still in place, I pulled other side and top tabs were gone, bottoms still there....

got nervous and pulled carbs, nothing in reeds, now why i ask would someone only remove the top 2?????

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Bubba....

OK here is my question, do you break them off and reinstall the white plastic piece, or do you discard the whole thing??

Has anyone tried running 4 separate filters, like k&n?? you see them advertised for the vmax bike all the time on ebay.

I pulled the clutch side and all 4 tabs were still in place, I pulled other side and top tabs were gone, bottoms still there....

got nervous and pulled carbs, nothing in reeds, now why i ask would someone only remove the top 2?????

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Bubba....

I took the whole thing out and haven't had any problems...

There are certainly a variety of details like that to take into consideration. That could be a nice level to bring up. I supply the ideas above as general inspiration however clearly there are questions like the one you carry up the place an important factor will likely be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, however I am certain that your job is clearly recognized as a fair game. Each boys and girls feel the influence of only a second’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives. survival evasion resistance escape training

??? What ???

There are certainly a variety of details like that to take into consideration. That could be a nice level to bring up. I supply the ideas above as general inspiration however clearly there are questions like the one you carry up the place an important factor will likely be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, however I am certain that your job is clearly recognized as a fair game. Each boys and girls feel the influence of only a second’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives. survival evasion resistance escape training

What in the hell does that mean????

Bubba, I broke them off and reinstalled ass seen in my pics. I’m not sure what purpose they serve, but I would think that they were put there for a reason. I didn’t remove all of mine. If the tabs looked good then I just left them. I clean my carbs every fall before I ride so will inspect them then. I think next year I will just break them off. It isn’t worth taking a chance. As far as running separate filters, I don’t have much experience. I did notice that the 95 vmax-4 currently on eBay is running separate filters. I don’t see why they wouldn’t work.

Back