Gogebic

IZZ

Heading to Lake Gogebic jan 24th coming home on the 28th.
We rented a huge spread 2200 sqft - 4 bedrooms - 6 person hot tub - 2 foldout sofas.
Hardcore riding thursday and fri, probably only half day ride on sat to get loaded and ready to leave sunday morning.

Theres 8 of us already - 3 couples and 2 singles, theres room for more so if anyones interested let me know. The more the merrier (and cheaper);)

Lake Gogebic is a great place to see what your sleds made of, whether its WOT across the lake or tight twisty trails, AWESOME area. :sled:

Let me know if your interested in riding along, Im in southeast Mi Ill be headin right up 75 to 2 - Im pullin my enclosed 2 place inline with mine and my wifes vmax4. I can make room for another sled and theres plenty of room in the expedition.

Or if your plannin on being up there give me a holler, maybe we could try to meet up for a ride.

Keepin my fingers crossed for good snow!:2fingersc

Geogibic

IZZ, you stayin at Geogibic Lodge? They used to have a couple hundred pistons hangin on the wall from thermo-nuclear meltdowns. 17 miles bawlz ta the wallz,,,,,hang on and paste it. Some lady was killed on Geogibic a couple of weekends ago, some kid was tight and hit her. Damn alchohol and sleds just don't mix. Be careful, might see you up there

Yeah, I hear that lakes ate alot of motors, this'll be my 3rd year up there and everytime I go I hear a dozen or so stories about people burnin down out there.
Ive seen so many people come outta that hoopnholler just flat tore down, jump on there sleds and disappear into the night headin south across that lake with the paddle pinned. I agree 100% about alchohol and sleds. F's it up for everyone. It's a sobering thought, especially hearing a lady was just killed up there.

Well thanks for the lookin out, hopefully we'll avoid most of the yahoos by gettin up there wednesday.

I dont even know the name of the joint we're stayin at, I know its about half way up the lake on the west shore, Ill let ya know.

The hoop & holler, We used to rent a house a block up the road from their. Don't remember what the name of the place was (if it had one) But the guy that owned it was Chuck........spent many nights in that bar stumbling back to the house.....wake up just wrecked! Good times! But like said, leave the sleds at the house. The worst I ever seen was in hurrly...3 guys on cats, one pasted out on the bar, the other 2 trying to wake him up yelling they had 150 miles to get back. They carried him out of the bar and tossed him on his sled. I always woundered if that dumb a$$ lived.

Ive heard alot of interesting things about Hurley. Never had a chance to get over that way though.
I couldnt even drive my truck drunk back in my glory days, (not real well anyways) Im so lucky I never hurt anyone or myself.
Were stayin at... Damn I forgot again! Good grief, I got to much goin on right now!
Ithink its called gogebic manor, its new. Used to be sunnyside or sunset somethin or other and they just built some new place across the street. I guess its brand new this year. I cant wait to use that hot tub after a couple hundred mile ride!!!
Im so pumped, this'll be my 1st get away since last winter. Its been too long. Thank God for snow... they got some too!!! long range forcast says its gonna be COLD too Highs of 20 and lows of -1. The machines are gonna run nice!

Back