GP-433

lance0730

This guy is selling this GP-433 wondering if it would be worth
fixing it up? he wants 50 dollars for it...I am just curious if finding parts would be tough?

p.s. IT RUNS!

Attachments

• GP-433.jpg
    GP-433.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 105

lance0730 said:
This guy is selling this GP-433 wondering if it would be worth
fixing it up? he wants 50 dollars for it...I am just curious if finding parts would be tough?

p.s. IT RUNS!

Anyone? anyone? know where i could get parts for this providing some
need to be replaced do to age?

Yeah, they have a web site....But i really don't like it. Doesn't show 1/2 the parts they carry....But i bet you can go their and have a free catologe sent to you.

3ft said:
Yeah, they have a web site....But i really don't like it. Doesn't show 1/2 the parts they carry....But i bet you can go their and have a free catologe sent to you.

thanks for the Info.. the site does look a little vague

BUBS SRX said:
I often see parts on ebay for the 433 motors,I am a regular seeker of parts for my srx.

Thanks BUBS, ya i was a little surprised when i saw some of the stuff on ebay. found a couple websites with aftermarket parts as well. Thanks

866 is a 1974 GP433. Nice sled for 50.00. I'd grab it. I have alot of NOS and used parts for 1969-1981 Yamahas. Let me know if I can help.

Mark
607-295-9801

To me this looks like a 1974 model and it would have had the weird track that was a center drive (1 sproket and had the clips molded on the track for the slides to run on. I would buy this for parts and look for a 76-78 which were the best - especially if you changed them over to cdi ignition (off a 1976-81 Exciter or STX)

Bob B

for the 50 bucks you could part it out and make some back ,,, dennis k has some parts and is lame on other vintage parts

Back