grass 800 stock 500ft yammie setup

SLED LOOKS GREAT. REALLY DOSE. THAT MY CLUTCH SET-UP ? AFEW THINGS THOUGH. THAT STANDING ON THE BACK WENT OUT IN 1972. GET YOUR BUTT ON THAT GAS TANK WITH YOU FEET LOCKED IN. IF MARK(94max) STOOD ON THE BACK OF MY 95, HE A DIED YEARS AGO. I HAVE TO TELL YA TRUTH, I CAN,T MAKE JETTING CALLS HERE BECAUSE I DON,T UNDERSTAND WHAT FUEL YOUR USEING. I WILL SAY YOU CAN DROP DOWN FROM STOCK, BUT WATCH PLUGS AND WASH. YOU CAN GO TO 141.3 MAINS FOR WINTER TEMPS. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Last edited:
The gasoline(essence) about which I speak is sold has the airport and it is 100 ll (octane rating 100) ll = low lead premium fuel thanks !!! yes your clutch setup orange hauck 1 shim 8bu stock weight 21/37 gear i wait my 39 tooth;) 52/42 helix position 1/6

Hate to play Mom here, but you should get a helmet on your head when out testing wide open across a rough field, we'd like to see you around here in the future, LOL!

EDIT!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAgR0rL9WCQ Watch the poor bastard at 1:03, that brown stuff flying thru the air isn't dirt!

Sled sounds real good though...

Last edited:
I did not look at my rpm:p I am going to have my 39theet to lower my main jet and to make another try against my former 92 in the field thank you gang

yea but yammie help me again please !!! in the snow 500ft whit 35feet of send start line my engine run 8300 after my rpm upgrade to 8800 or 8900 the friction of sled is not comparable snow or grasss any sudgestion for my rpm problem!?!??!? at 70 mph my sled is wonderful after my rpm high to 8900 and my top speed is 105 mph ??? overdrive kit or more wheight in the clutch???? thx :)

Back