Heading up to Just north of Hurley

Carllaponte

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Guys----Taking off today to head up to the UP w/ Nytrozola for the week. Plan on driving about 45 min's north of Hurley. looks like they have pleanty of snow again. Anyone in the area and want to head out for a ride let me know. Carl---630-319-1085

We ended up in Houghton. The best day of sledding in my life. This place is amazing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 78
Looks awsome Carl!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never rode up that way. Always wanted to give it a go though. The UP is heaven so I'm told.

How's the new hotrod?? Blow a clutch or toss a cylinder yet??? (lol)

opsled

PS, Hope I didn't jinx ya and keep Tims out front. More pics will be enjoyed if ya have time to post em.

PSS, If anyone is near these guys you should hook up and go fer a ride. You'll enjoy them. Even if they are flatlanders.

Last edited:
Picture of Nytrozola's crash

I'm staying behind Tim. He only slid off trail a few times. I think his crash slowed him down. Pic one is his crash. I have been to UP several times but Houghton is a real treat!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 70
Trails in Coper Harbor

More pic's of Copper Harbor.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 70
LOLOLOL

I'm in stitches Carl!! Say hi to Tim fer me.

Bring him back in one piece will ya cuz even though he thinks I'm an old eff I like him.

Makes me glad I'm old. (lol) (and I still have hair too)

opsled

Last edited:
Sorry I know some of you are not interested but Phil and his son Steve will enjoy. Nytrozola's had a rough day today. I have to admit those Nitro's take a beating! Here's crash #1 for today! Will post crash 2 later.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 55
I tend to drive a tad bit over the speed limit! :3devil-sm I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures of Carl before I pull out the shovel this year.

Back