HEY DEAN, !! 3:16 (tony)

YAMMIEGOD 3:16

MARK TOOK SOME SHOTS OF ME TAR RACING THAT SKI-DOO. WANT TOO POST THEM ON SITE. GIVE ME A E MAIL ADDRESS TOO SEND TOO SO YOU CAN PUT THEM UP. 3:16 (tony)

SkiDooGOD3:16

Attachments

• t11.jpg
    t11.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 122
  • t33.jpg
    t33.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 121
  • t44.jpg
    t44.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 120
  • t55.jpg
    t55.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 115
  • t22.jpg
    t22.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 115
As high as those revs sit they do look like they have a pretty good design for cutting the wind but I could see why the rt chassis is way more desirable than that 03 you were on.

THAT OLDER POLARIS RX-L NEXT TOO ME IS GUY I BEEN HELPING ALL SEASON. ITS A 800 STORM THAT WE DYNOED AT 194 hp. BEST TIMES WE HAVE RUN WERE 9.93 @ 127. !! 3:16 (tony)

Cool pics Tony, and you're right it is a riot, I tried it for the first time myself this year, best was a 9.74 @ 135.7mph, not bad for a trail sled, and whatta rush. People look at you funny when your out there taking down 10 sec muscle cars on a snowmobile with a trail permit and registration stickers still on the side, lol. :4fzfk2:

AsphaltSled004.jpg

MASTER, AWSOME JUST AWSOME. I WAS THERE THE NIGHT BUSTER 696 WENT 8.78 @ 152. JUST UNREAL. LOOKS LIKE YOUR FLYS TOO. THING ABOUT THIS 00 REV, THE OWNER OF THIS SLED TRAILS RIDES IT. BEST I RAN WAS A 11.18 @ 114. REAL GOOD BRACKET SLED. I GOT TOO TELL YA, THE WAY WINTERS ARE NOW, IF YOU WANT TO RACE, THIS IS IT. 3:16 (tony)

OH RIGHT THE MOTORCYCLE VMAX. lol!!!! WE ACTUALLY BEAT HIM EVERYTIME WE RACED HIM. I EVEN BEAT HIM ON THAT REV. I THINK HE RAN LIKE 10.60 !!! 3:16 (tony)

It is a riot, that RX-1 is trail ridden every year, it is a turbo, but it truely is a trail turbo. I took that sled off the snow, lowered it, took it to the track and went that 9.74 @ 135 the fourth pass it ever made on the tar, with 100% trail clutching just the way its ridden all winter. Its a CPR kit like Busters sled except he's using the bigger turbo, more boost.

I got a late start this year, but next year with some more tuning, and better track and skis I'm thinkin low 9's.

pretty sure that motorcycle is either a KZ1000, or a maxima..not a vmax..not trying to start anything here....but just sayin..

AL

MASTER, THATS VERY INPRESSIVE. NOTHING A TURBO DOSE SURPRIZE ME. THAT POWER IS UNBLEVABLE. AND YOUR RIGHT TAR A ROIT. HAVE EVERYTHING TO SET MY VMAX 800 RIGHT NOW. ALSO KNOW A GUY THAT HAS A 98 SRX ALL SET-UP ALREADY. CONSIST AS HELL, RUNS 10.60 LIKE CLOCK WORK !!
THAT BIKE A VMAX. KNOW THE GUY PERSONALLY. 3:16 (tony)

Back