how much is 92 worth?

brian102

i didnt know where to post this so im curious how much i could get out of a 92 vmax 4 with 7k miles on it, two small cracks in the hood, better to part it out or sell as a whole, and how much is an original cover worth in great shape thanks

Covers have been going for around $100 to $150. Sled on the otherhand is hard to say. Now is the time of year to find a deal.

Brian there is one on EBay right now Ebay Link That has 8k on it with cover and crack on hood and dent in belly pan other than that it looks in great shape. It has been re listed first time around it had a buy it now at $1400 and bidding got to $1000 (reserve not met) Now the buy it now is at $1150 and bids are up to $600 so to me at this time of year I would say $1200 with cover $1100 without. I hope you decide not to part out a perfectly good Vmax-4 but if you do pm me as I would be interested in the cover and seat:4fzfpi:

Eric

That's a nice sled. That would be a shame to part it out. You could probably find a hood and it would increase the value significantly. It has the GYT suspension on it? Somebody know what that upgrade was?

Back