How much is it worth? 04 Warrior

According to NADA retail ranges from roughly $4900 to $6500. That is retail so you could expect to pay less from a private sale. That is for an '04 Warrior on the East Coast.

VMax4ever said:
According to NADA retail ranges from roughly $4900 to $6500. That is retail so you could expect to pay less from a private sale. That is for an '04 Warrior on the East Coast.
Whats up "thundercat4ever" i see your back. for a minute anyway.

OOOO>> Are u sure... He's either lieing about the year MAX he own ( due to him not owning one, ) or, it's an acctuall guy

thudercat4ever birth date 1964 april 1st age 41
vmax4ever birth date 1964 april 2nd age 41

thundercat was banned at about 4pm
vmaxever joined about an hour later.
Plus, if you go back and read the post by thundercat in the "Hi" thread, it seams to add up to me?

coincedence? i dont think so. especially when someone said that the next newest user would be named "vma4ever" and that was a reply right after one by thundercat, and before one by thundercat. just too much to be a coincedence. not to mention, he said he thought it was only his name that was causing problems. You tell me?

OoOoO.. BURN! He needs to be slicker when he gets banned, and makes a new SN.. Don't get ideas from other people for SN's.. Don't put your birthdate anywhere around were it was suppossed to be..

P.S. He owns a V4 now ( or so he says )

FOR THE RECORD...

everybody knows that vmax4ever is thundercat4ever, but, if he keeps his posts useful and respectful like his posts under the new name have been, I see no reason why he can't stay.

Just enough of the BS posts.

Back