how rare are vmax4 mountains?

yes same one we did a swap now it is mine looks like the one in the pic but not as mint mine has psi quads and stock pipes mine also has red windshield and for the sled above buy it that is alot of power for a decent price and if you don't reck it it will sell for that down the road easy

Last edited:

yes same one we did a swap now it is mine looks like the one in the pic but not as mint mine has psi quads and stock pipes mine also has red windshield
Glad you got it. Post some pics when you get a chance. And if you ever want to get rid of it let me know.

I will let you know if it comes to that right now it is just a extra sled that is cool to have it is not mint but ok I will try to get pic in the next few days or so

Hello,,, new to the sight and still learning my way around,, I have the best of both worlds listed on ebay,, a 96 mountain max Vmax 4 800 and a 95 v max 4 800 long tracked to todays standards,, 159 x 2 track,,, tried posting a thread hear yesterday,, not sure were it went,,, LOL,, anyway look under yamaha snowmobile in ebay,, the picture is a black and red one sittin together,,, thanks guys,, help spread the word if ya would .....

it sounds to me like 1997 are rear if you have two of them you are sitting pretty good in the eyes of a lot of guys on this site

it sounds to me like 1997 are rear if you have two of them you are sitting pretty good in the eyes of a lot of guys on this site

And yes there is a member here that does have two 97 Vmax4 MM. From the best we can figure there are only 15 1997 Vmax4 MM known of. Atleast five have been parted out, burnt, or wrecked. I know where 6 of them are. So 4 not accounted for.

Next would be the 1994 Vmax4 ST!

I have a 92 vmax 4 that I put a 144 under and its a awesome sled to ride kinda new at the whole sled thing so still working out bugs for now

There is a member in your area that has one. Haven't seen him around in a while. Can't think of his name. Motor had some work done to it. Did you just pick this sled up. Right now the Vin's show a total of 49. 8BT-001559 to 8BT-001607

Did you buy this machine? What year is it? I am interested.

Thank You,
Dan
507-990-047two Lakeville MN

mine may be for sale not shure yet Its geared as low as ii can 7 tooth extroverts droped and rolled chain case 3 inches M 10 suspension 162'' x 3.00 '' pitch x 3.00 '' paddles Fabcraft one peace tunnel plastic double runner 2009 rev skis 8.00''bar risers cooling goes in running boards and thru a u shape cooler in tunnel started with 1995 800 st now super mountain sled motor started nocking in one cylinder but shut her down befor it makes more damage don't now if I will rebuild motor yet that's all it needs thanks

Back