Howlers 4 sale

CMR

Like new set for sale and they still have the original paint on them.

No Picture collectors please!!!

hey CMR...if you don`t mind me asking..is there any way, you would consider changing your avatar..we have a few lady members these days, and would hate to offend them and run um off...sorta like the lady`s putting up avatars of "packages", if ya catch my drift..LOL

Really though, I would greatly apreciate it..
good luck selling the pipes..I`ve heard them are some good ones for racing!

thanks man..

AL P

They were great pipes for racing, wonder what the DNR or cops would think about them on a trail sled.

AL P, come on really? Are any of you lady members really offended by that?? If you are I apologize and retract my statement..

hey CMR...if you don`t mind me asking..is there any way, you would consider changing your avatar..we have a few lady members these days, and would hate to offend them and run um off...sorta like the lady`s putting up avatars of "packages", if ya catch my drift..LOL

thanks man..

AL P

HMMM I am thinking that Al doesnt want the Misses to post his picture....

HMMM I am thinking that Al doesnt want the Misses to post his picture....

You may be on to something!!!..LOL

Jminor..that avatar is`nt that bad..was just thinking of another site, where it esculated into a huge feasco..

AL P

Chris, those are a nice set of ***'s,,,,,,,,I mean pipes

Jminor, he we go again, always tryin to stir the pot
BTW: How the hell are ya?

CMR has had that avatar for over a year without anyone complaining or going riskier. I will look into making a work safe no avatar style that the user woukd have to pick as the default style will include avatars.

Eric

that`s cool capt`in, heck I probley seen it here my self some time or another and never thought anything of it..just when i seen it the other day, it reminded me of a feasco/bad experiance on another site..I certainly did`nt mean to raise any kind a stink over it..

anyway, no big deal, and in all reality, its not really fair to asume what happen at another site, would neccasarily happen here..

AL P

How much for the pipes?? I dont mind the b**b avatar , but they are big ugly and downright nasty looking .Valin over on TY has THE best avatar.

thanks man..

AL P

Ok, Hand over your MAN CARD!!!!!!!LOL

Back