I got 'em!!!!!

good deal!!that is enough sleds and parts to last a long long time!!congrats!! let see some more pics under the hood!

Good Score!!

Hey Kahuna's
What part of SD are you in ??

I talked to Mark last week & he told me where he was delivering the sleds.
Could not believe he was meeting someone in Mitchell!!
We lived in Mitchell for the winter of 96-97.

We will be going thru Mitchell on Aug 7th & have a wedding to go to in Mitchell on Aug 9th.

While there we stay at my buddies ranch north of Pukwana near Gann Valley.

Good score on the sleds & parts pile. :4fzfpi:
Mark's shop is about 2 miles from my house & in fact, I got my 94 Max4 from him 3 years ago.
You got quite a pile of stuff.

I dont think Mark had any stock Vmax4 struts left but if you have a pair, I am in the market for my project sled. I will also need the correct stabiliser bar to go with the struts.

Maybe drop me a line. If your place isnt too far off the trail from Mitchell, maybe stop & see what you got there.

Have fun with all that "new stuff" !!:653:

Rob

Luckyone, I will try to get some pics with all my sleds together when I get my garage up. Right now, the only place I have for them is in the trailer. Garage should be done next week.
Racerrob, I am 140 miles NE of Mitchell. Mark is a heck of a nice guy and was very straight forward with me and his stuff is very nice. I am impressed. All that inventory was pretty well organized and clean. He had all that stuff in a pretty small Penske van, but organized so that it fit without wrecking stuff.
I am gonna take my pro stocker and put all my parts in the '93 chassis being that mine is bent up. I should end up with 5 race ready V4's and a parts sled and a TON of spare parts. :653: I just don't know where to start.
I doubt I will be selling any parts for a while until I am sure of what I am going to need. I have been explaining all the stuff I got with this deal to my wife and she thinks I should part all of it out...Sorry, dear, ain't happenin...

I just LOVE the Bender sled!!!!

Last edited:
Hey Kahuna's, I can understand ya keepin ALL you can!!

You must be up around Webster-Milbank area huh?

You are right about Mark. Very good guy, knows his stuff & is very straight up on everything. He is great to go talk to on set ups etc. I have known him for close to 20 years now.

Good luck with all those parts & yep, that Bender sled is Sah Weet!!!:653:

Rob

awesome buy

That looks like some awesome sleds and parts. The paint scheme on the Bender sled is pretty cool. My brother bought his first John Deere snowmobile two winters ago. He now has thirty sleds and a garage full of parts. He says it's a sickness and the only way to treat it is to buy another sled. I have two 4's and the wife's 600 and i would have more but with wife,two kids, and now last night i here possibly a third child :653: it's hard to buget for more toys. And one tip on building your garage. However big you figure you'll need times that by three and you'll have it full in two years time.

Racerrob- when I was trying to make this deal, I was thinking of selling everything I don't need and end up with 1, maybe 2 sleds. Now I kinda want to keep everything and see if I can have a running machine from every year. My wife's a saint...
8BU- you are VERY right about the garage. This one is only 24x36, but I bought it for $500. I will have $5000 tied up in it by the time I am done, but it will have to do for now. I spent too much on sleds this year. This is my 8th sled this year...:3speechle GARAGE IS FULL!!!!!!!:drink1: What a GREAT problem.

Ha Ha! Just wait 'till you explain to your wife the "need" for 5 race sleds, LOL! Currently I have 7 Vmax-4's in the garage, 3 Polaris Pro Stockers, Turbo Apex, 4x4 show truck, 2 ATV's and ONLY ONE KEY TO THE GARAGE to keep my wifes curiosity at rest! Luckily she's a good sport about this hobby. Good Find on ebay...

I was in Mitchell, SD on Tuesday the 22nd and in Watertown on the 23rd, you close to Watertown?

Quadzillaracer-7 miles from Watertown. My wife is a good sport as well. She was just giving me a hard time.

Lucky guys!!

Wow, I am impressed by you guys with the "understanding" wives!!

While I really cannot complain, there is no way in hell I could have 5-7 sleds in my collection..she would have my little important guys in a vice!!:3speechle

I am glad she has "looked" the other way on my new project so that is cool, but, I know where the limits are. Of course, I meter the info slowly so there is no real discussion...haha.

Like she knows I have another motor coming for my project sled, she just doesnt know that the motor is coming with a complete sled attached..LOL

By the time she see's the motor, the donor sled will be a pile of "extra parts":smilielol

Hey Kahuna's, Watertown, the home of my favorite artist. Mr Terry Redlin.
We love his stuff, been to the museum a few times & have quite a collection of his paintings,plates, etc. His outdoor scenes are awesome!!

Quad: That is one nice collection of sleds!!:clap:

Rob

Back