It Appears My Days as a Racer are Over...

I would love to put one of your under the hood of a new Fiat 500. It's only a 1 liter 4 cylinder! LOL! Just getting the traction would be a challenge. Wide tires might take away from the sleeper.

as just getting into the turbo charged world in cars im curious what turbo your running? if thats information you can give :p sorry to hear about your back man!

as just getting into the turbo charged world in cars im curious what turbo your running? if thats information you can give :p sorry to hear about your back man!

I don't run big single turbos anymore; my setup is a compound version, which utilizes a large low pressure primary turbo and a small high pressure secondary turbo. They are both ball-bearing Garrett/Tial hybrids.

It would be cool to grab that!
Hmmmm... maybe time to find a driver?
Keep us on top of your plans and good luck...racing will always be in your blood
Do you have any pics of your new setup that we can see theres nothing like COOL pics.
G

Last edited:
It would be cool to grab that!
Hmmmm... maybe time to find a driver?
Keep us on top of your plans and good luck...racing will always be in your blood
Do you have any pics of your new setup that we can see theres nothing like COOL pics.
G

T'was thinkin the same thing!!

opsled

I have enjoyed reading and watching videos of your VMAX4 racing.
Look into ways to help your body through nutrition ect. it is possible to heal.

Best of Luck
Robert

JUST SAW THIS POST MY FRIEND AND SORRY TO HEAR YOU HAVE BACK ISSUES. BUT YOU DON,T HAVE BRAIN ISSUES. I HAVE TALKED ALOT TO JIM AT C & H ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. GET YOURSELF A YOUNG SHOE AND STAY AT THIS. 3:16 (yammie tony)

wish u the best of luck with ur back, blew my back out from lifting heavy weight when i was young, boy did that hurt felt like a 90 year old in seconds , drive truck allso, stay away from lifting that heavy stuff , do thearpy, stretching , play it cool,

JUST SAW THIS POST MY FRIEND AND SORRY TO HEAR YOU HAVE BACK ISSUES. BUT YOU DON,T HAVE BRAIN ISSUES. I HAVE TALKED ALOT TO JIM AT C & H ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. GET YOURSELF A YOUNG SHOE AND STAY AT THIS. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Just found out about this. Sorry to hear about your back problems Justin. Like you said, family comes first.

Ike

We'll it looks like I'm going to make one more run of it in 2014 for 1 or 2 NSSR races. I've spent the last 4-months getting back into shape for the speed runs and cutting weight. My back has felt the best that it has in years now and I've cut out all the heavy lifting, not to mention I think the dry climate of the Black Hills has been helpful for healing. Breaking into the 170's in 1000' has haunted me for the past few years with trivial issues holding me up. The sled has been sitting for 2-years after I did all my revisions and I have no doubt that the sled could actually run deep into the 170"s for sure.

This year my Turbo Vmax-4 will officially be 20-years old and what an anniversary treat to shatter my speed record among other records. The 2-year break has been rejuvenating and good, I'm ready to get back to work on the ice.

RIGHT ON ! ! ! ! and I know you will
Let us know when you will be running I would like to come out and see you run.
G

Nobody has broken your record in 2 years!
Everything about it sounds cool. You even come from the Black Hills.
Is there a video of your sled, I Would love to see and hear it

Last edited:

Back