jetting for 800 pipes

lepgeks

just bought a set of 800 pipes from turch need to know what jetting changes I need to make and any thing else that would be helpful

Kenneth- can you post here your suggestions when adding 800 quads to a 750? I will then add to out tech section. Thanks.

I recommend and have run 140's as your main jets and 50's for the pilots. Stock otherwise. I put these jets directly in my 750 carbs. This jetting setup has let me run wide open for many miles. I use only non-ethanol supreme(91 octane) for fuel. This is stock jetting in a '92. I would still keep an eye on plugs at first, but I have had no problems at all.

what altitude are you at we are at about 750 ft is that going to make any difference .also I found a 800 cdi box need wiring instructions. but having a hard time finding a 42 37 helix thanks for all the help

That jetting is definitely safe. I've run stock 93 jetting on my 93 for three years with no problems. I run it at 650-1000 ft MSL. Temps down to about zero. 132.5 main and 47.5 pilots. Although I do not do long wide open runs. Mostly full throttle 0-80 mph. And trail riding. I do hammer it at every corner. Engine is stock except for PSI quads.

Back