jminor's 2002 SRX

RDL 93 V-MAX4

Vmax-4 Senior Member
Here is J's sweet looking SRX. :super:

Yamaha's Rule...

f1ystt.jpg

f1ysmd.jpg

DUDE, NICE !! I LOVE MY 2002 SRX. I BOUGHT IT IN 2003. MY DEALER HAD IT STILL IN CRATE. NEVER SOLD. RIGHT AFTER I BOUGHT IT, HE WAS DONE SELLING YAMAHA SNOWMOBILES. I WALKED IN , GAVE HIM DEPOSIT WHILE HE WAS ON PHONE WITH ANOTHER DEALER WHO WAS LOOKING FOR ONE. THEY ARE AWSOME !! 3:16 (tony)

That viper was my wifes I just sold it last week. Tony, that is my second srx, its presently for sale, I replaced it with an 05 RX1. That 4 stroke is going to have alot to prove to me this year because I had that srx setup well and it suprised many sleds. Same old story, Yeah sure I'll race a little 700...SEE YA!!! All around great example of a classic Yamaha product!!

I feel the same way...TODAY! I'll get that RX1 to work, just like I got that SRX to work. I'm not bashing the SRX in any way here trust me, anyone asks me if they should buy an srx I say 100% yes. I don't want to offend here but I don't say the same for a Vmax4.It's not for everyone, but isn't that part of what makes it cool? Mind you I'm selling my srx and keeping my V4 so that should bail me out of trouble with the members here but Tony and anyone else who has owned an SRX knows as an all around sled (fuel economy, handling, reliability, HP!) the SRX can't be beat. This season will tell for me how this four stroke business will pan out.

Back