just bought a rx1

v-max600

i bought myself an 03 rx-1 with reverse. it has 3,500 miles on it with 05 updates and seat. also has a brand new ripsaw on it.

Attachments

• rx1.jpg
    rx1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 216

What type of updates did they do between 03 and o5? what does it get for fuel mileage,miles per tank ,top speed and hosepower?

not sure about all the updates yamaha did to the newer ones but im getting about 18-20 mpg and ive had it up to 135mph on the speedo and hp is about 150

Wow; you got a good one. all the other ones had 135 hp; get about 110 mph & get about 15 mpg. Don,t sell that sled. I had a 230 hp turbo rx-1 that would have a tuff time getting that speed.

Turk said:
Wow; you got a good one. all the other ones had 135 hp; get about 110 mph & get about 15 mpg. Don,t sell that sled. I had a 230 hp turbo rx-1 that would have a tuff time getting that speed.

:3speechle LOL!!!!Turk that is hilarious!! I know I wasnt hitting 135 even with nitrous, we must be doing something wrong up here..

BY FARR MY LEAST FAVORITE YAMAHA OF ALL TIME. I REMEMBER YAMAHA, '' THE RX-1 WILL BEAT THE SRX BY 6 SLED LENGTHS ''. NOW THIS OPINION ONLY HERE FOR YOU RX-1 LOVERS. ALTHOUGH THATS A NICE SLED !! I JUST DON,T WANT ONE. 3:16 (yammie tony)

YAMMIEGOD 3:16 said:
BY FARR MY LEAST FAVORITE YAMAHA OF ALL TIME. I REMEMBER YAMAHA, '' THE RX-1 WILL BEAT THE SRX BY 6 SLED LENGTHS ''. NOW THIS OPINION ONLY HERE FOR YOU RX-1 LOVERS. ALTHOUGH THATS A NICE SLED !! I JUST DON,T WANT ONE. 3:16 (yammie tony)

OHHHHH Tony!!!! Least favorite??? Are you tellin us that you would rather have an Inviter than an RX1??? I own an 03 liquid silver RX and can understand why some won't like it and others would be ho-hum on them but "least favorite of ALL time? Tony that can't be true. At least tell me you think more of my RX than an Inviter or I'll be just crushed. :2dontknow :2dontknow

opsled

;)

YOU GONNA KILL ME PHIL. I HAVE A DEALER ABOUT 35 MILES FROM WHO HAD YAMAHA DEALERSHIP SINSE DAY ONE. HE HAS A ORIGINAL INVITER IN STORAGE. GREAT COLLECTORS SOME DAY. I,LL TAKE THE INVITER. SORRY !! lol. 3:16 (yammie tony)

YOU GONNA KILL ME PHIL. I HAVE A DEALER ABOUT 35 MILES FROM WHO HAD YAMAHA DEALERSHIP SINSE DAY ONE. HE HAS A ORIGINAL INVITER IN STORAGE. GREAT COLLECTORS SOME DAY. I,LL TAKE THE INVITER. SORRY !! lol. 3:16 (yammie tony)

OK I believe you but if you ever get that Inviter you gotta get some pics posted of you leavin the line with the skis up, wearin your best Sunday dress and heels (stogie, beer and Wisconsin cheese hat optional).

Show me that pic and you can cuss them 4 strokes all day and I will never quit smilin. LOL!!

4 stroke YES, 2 stroke ALWAYS!!!!!!

opsled

i was going by what the speedo said and it said 135. so i dont know what your talking about. it may be 110 on radar but speedo said 135

PHIL, DON,T GET ME WRONG. LOVE THE APPEX GT, LOVE THE NYTRO FX!! RX-1 naw!!!!!!! NOW THROUGH 21 psi to one and we will talk. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Updates were a different sway bar link, screws that hold the seat were changed to not rip fabric, and adding some supports for the hood assembly. At least these were the ones I had done on my '03.

PHIL, DON,T GET ME WRONG. LOVE THE APPEX GT, LOVE THE NYTRO FX!! RX-1 naw!!!!!!! NOW THROUGH 21 psi to one and we will talk. 3:16 (yammie tony)

I didn't get you wrong Tony and you can like whatever you want, it don't bother me in the least. But if I ever see or hear of you ridin an Inviter I will know that I stand a chance of beatin ya in 500ft on the 1 ton even with your clutching on the Inviter. LOL!!!!

I'm just screwin around, opsled

tony can do one of his clutch setups and reach 100mph on that 300 inviter!!!!:clap:

Try my new one at 8 pounds of boost & hang on. Try it at 14 pounds of boost & fill your pants.

Attachments

• turbo 3.jpg
    turbo 3.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 59
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 58

Back