large 94 hood decal, nose cone, and can decals for sale

robtan88

Guys. I am out of the Vmax 4 gig now (can,t wrestle them anymore). I have a 1994 LARGE Vmax4 hood decal that I had reproduced in my decal venture I was saving for myself, plus a brand new "in the box", black aftermarket fibreglass nose cone, (fits excellent), a reproduction YAMAHA decal for it, and a pair of reproduction pogo can decals. All of which I was saving for my own sled build some time ago. I will let this all go for $100. (SHIPPED) anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. Will NOT split up!! This is a smoking deal as the hood decal alone is a $50. item, and the price is not negotiable. I can, and prefer Paypal transfer if this works for you. Anyone who knows me on the forum knows I am true to my word. I don,t have any pictures but trust me when I say you won,t be disapointed. Nose cone is moulded in black glossy gel-coat, so it doesn,t need painted in my opinion. Send me a pm if you want them. Thank you...Rob.

SOLD to a "nice person" as he was fastest on the trigger. Thanks Buddy and thank you to ALL who replied...Rob.

Last edited:

Back