Looking for Gaskets for PSI pipes

I would suggest getting some exhaust gasket material from your local auto parts supplier and using your flange
as a template if not you could try and contact Bruce @ psipowerinc.com if they are still in business?

I`m hip..I ask the same thing, and vmax4rules suggested i make my own..which was/is a very good idea...you can get a few differant thickness`es of gasket material from most any local auto parts store....easy to make..I too was hoping their was a source for them..but even if their were, they`d probley be expensive..considering how cheap you could make some..
thier basicaly just flat gaskets, with one large hole in the center, and two small holes for the bolts....reall simular to a thermostate gasket on an ole chevy (or most any other car, truck etc)..their not like the stock Y-pipe gaskets at all...them would be almost imposible to make it seams like..

AL P

Polaris indy 650 exhaust gaskets work there port matched already, winderosa, cometic ect I have 20 sets
Are you dead sure about that...? I have been searching for gaskets myself and I have looked at loads of gaskets for different sleds as well as cars. The Vmax-4 is 80 mm between the 8 mm bolts (checked on a used Y-pipe, not a cylinder). I might be wrong, but I seem to remember the Polaris / Fuji gasket is only 70 mm between the bolts...? Some of the old Arctic Cats are 75 mm, but the closest match I found was the gasket from an old Kawasaki snowmobile at 76 mm between the bolts and the gasket from an old SAAB 99 which is 80 mm, unfortunately with 10 mm bolts.

Thomas-Zach is suppose to call me back today. He's 10 min's from me. I may pick up a set just to see and can email info to you.

The stock Vmax-4 exhaust gasket seems to be inner diameter 42 mm (measured on new gasket) and the pitch between the M8 bolts seems to be 80 mm (measured on used Y-pipe). Some of the gaskets I looked at:

Polaris with Fuji engine: Inner diameter 44 mm and bolt pitch 70 mm.
Older two cylinder Arctic Cat: Inner diameter 46 mm and bolt pitch 75 mm.
Kawasaki snowmobiles: Inner diameter 44.5 mm and bolt pitch 76 mm.

Please let me know if you find something more suitable.

Any good parts store should have header gasket material in stock. Comes in a flat sheet, different thicknesses and it's easy to make your own. Just made a set for PSI quads on a 750. $10 for material and there's enough left for 3 or 4 more sets.

opsled

Hello pro stock 800,
Your saying use orings in place of the metal sealing rings right? Not sealing the flange to the head right? Thanks

I just bought PSi Sealing rings from bruce at PSI $10.00 each x 8 ouch! oh well I came this far might as well keep going$$$$$.
I now need the flat metal/fiber gaskets you guy's have been talking about, I would use automotive sheets like opsled and Rules have suggested but i dont want to increase the header pipe length with the wrong thickness does anybody know what the PSI gasket thickness was??
I know sounds ridculous, but On my 03 RM250 when I increase the header pipe length with these thin metal Shims alot like a Big thin washer, it gives me more Bottom end less revs, which is good for tight tracks where there's no need for topend I was suprised how these thin little shims change the whole powerband and glad because each track is different.

Back